Not what i expected......

If we would do it over we would never would have my mother in law in this place.
We visit many times and not once did I have any of the staff acknowledge me. It makes me feel anyone can just walk in off the street.
There are residents you hear yelling for help, and no one around. I track down a nurse and told her about this person. And i was told that she always does that she is fine. I was shocked...just tonight. I was told. The nurses dont make sure you in bed anymore. Your on your own. We pay over $5.000 a month for a skeleton crew that these residents barley see....just not right. Where is the staff that has a heart....not at this place...

We liked this community it was very nice. The inside was clean and well maintained. The staff was very helpful and nice. The cost was pretty much in line with other communities that we had seen. The only thing was the location it was too far for all the family to be able to visit.

Delicious meals!!

I would recommend Autumn House West so far because they have been good to my mother. She is adjusting well since her move and everyone is very friendly. I had a meal there with her and the food is great, they have very good options.

From the moment I walked in I was greeted with a friendly warm feeling. The staff all looks very happy to work there and there's such a family like environment. I will be moving mom in this weekend.

Good community but didn't meet care needs

My mother was here and things were good. We decided to move her because they couldn't provide the care she needed. They did nothing wrong they just didn't have the staff to meet her care demands.

Autumn house west

My parents recently moved to Autumn house. The staff helped to make the transition as easy as possible. The administrator, liaison, and director were very responsive to my questions and proactive with the care my parents required. They offer excellent quality of care and many services for the cost. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an assisted senior care facility. The facility is clean and food is good! [Removed]

Was the best choice for my wife's Mom. The help provided by A Place for Mom/SeniorAdvisor.com far exceeded our expectations. Would recommend them to anyone seeking adult care for a loved one,

Home for my Mother

Everyone was really helpful. We had her in another facility before finding Autumn House. Wish I would of found this place sooner. She seems to really like it here.

It Feels Like Family Here

On day ! my move was simple and easy, my room was all ready and the staff stayed to help me find my way around the community. The staff make me feel comfortable, cared for, and go out of their way for me. I get rides to doctor appointments that are far away. They keep my room clean and have activities all day, more in the mornings. They truly care for you here and know everybody's name! I can't say enough great things about this community!

Working To Be Better

My mother is living at the community Autumn House West and so far she is doing good. In the beginning there was problem. After talking about the problem, things are getting better. Overall we worked out the kinks and my mom is doing good here at this community.

Works with families on a limited income!!!

My grandma is settling into Autumn House nicely. The community was the right choice for us. I had a chance to try the food and it was good as well as they do have some variety to choose from. The staff are friendly and there are a lot of activities available. The community has recently been updated. She has her own small room and shares a bathroom. I think having her own room made the transition easier.

Nice looking place, not the best fit for us

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Autumn House seemed like a nice place, overall. The facility was clean and well kept, and we liked that they offered private rooms for a lower rate than some of the other places we looked. However, I didn't like that the restrooms and shower facilities were shared, I didn't think that would work well for my loved one.