Overture Plano - Plano, TX has yet not published prices.

Beautiful place. Very friendly and well appointed. The only thing that keeps us from rating them a 5+ is that meals (outside of continental breakfast) are not available and closet space is scant. Other than that this is great place.

The property was very nice. Staff and even tenants seemed very friendly. Not as many amenities as [removed], by that I mean additional fees are incurred for certain things that seemed to be included at [name removed]. Also the apartments seemed to have a less space in each of them than the [name removed]. Another thing congested traffic in the area. Could be stressful getting downtown to work.

Loved the place!

I can not wait to move in

This community is classy and less expensive than the community I currently live at. The grounds are beautiful. This community has only been open about a year. They offer everything I could want. My apartment is spacious and offers a washer and dryer. They have dry cleaners that come in twice a week. The people I have met so far have been nice. This community is in a good location for me