Attiva Denton - Denton, TX has yet not published prices.

We are happy here

Well this community is nice. When we first moved in the apartment wasn't cleaned so they just had to fix that issue. Ever since then it hasn't been an issue. They are responsive to maintenance request. They have a continental breakfast. We are going to go on a trip to Dallas Soon and I'm going to join a lecture series too. The grounds are well kept up. I would recommend this community.

I'm going to love living here

I chose this community because there was a 3 to 5 year wait list at other places. When I toured the community it was very nice. I haven’t moved in yet but I will be moving in this weekend! The place is beautiful and has been recently remodeled. The rooms are spacious, have hardwood floors throughout, brand new plumbing fixtures, and granite counter tops. The grounds are well maintained with a pool area. They do have a lot of social time including dance lessons and afternoon socials where they serve drinks, cookies, and cake. And they’re only at ¾ capacity. I would definitely recommend this community.

Good care for my friend

We like the care at this community. We really do like she can cook her own meals. She likes that she is able to make friends in this community. The community is very clean. This community clean and you can see that the other residents seem to be happy and like being here. We would recommend this community to other families.