Attentive Home Care Inc - Santa Ana, CA has yet not published prices.

our wonderful caregiver

We couldn't have cared for our lives any better. Patty was always on time and ready to work. She completed everything I asked for and more. I always knew if Patty was there I didn't have to worry about Larry. She was knowledgeable about caring and being able to bathe my father in law who is a double amputee. The only reason we have no longer have Patty working for us is because he has moved into assisted living at this point. We know that will never be able to find another caregiver like Patty. We greatly appreciate all her help and everything that she's done for us and will miss her greatly.

Home Care Plus

Erin was superb. She picked me up on 2/7 at the Emeritus Skilled Nursing Facility (where i had been undergoing treatment for COPD). She loaded all my belongings including 2 heavy pieces of hardware and transported it all to my apartment. She started doing the bulk of the housework and driving me to shopping trips. During the next 3 weeks she observed my breathing while undergoing chemotherapy which had been postponed on 1/5 due to breathing difficulty, resuming on 2/2 while at Emeritus. I underwent a seamless transition from using a walker to using a cane, doing all my own shopping and going to 3 more chemo sessions, the last being completely on my own. Friends who had seen and heard me over the 3 weeks Erin was conducting my home care noted a significant improvement. I would recommend Erin highly And all this as I bore the entire cost.

Throughout Southern California, Attentive Home Care provides the finest caregivers and companions to clients who prefer the comfort and familiar surroundings that only home can provide.

All our caregivers undergo extensive personal and professional reference checks, a criminal background check through the Department of Justice, and a DMV check for driving history. We offer our caregivers health benefits and 401K savings plans. Our benefits program attracts and retains the most dedicated and professional caregivers in the field and creates greater continuity of care. Clients often express their appreciation for the low level of absences and turnover that is characteristic of our services.

We also protect clients from any hidden risks or liabilities associated with hiring caregivers. As the legal employer, Attentive Home Care assumes full responsibility for State and Federal Payroll Taxes, Social Security Insurance, Worker’s Compensation and all other employee management issues. Furthermore, we maintain a $100,000 bond policy for each caregiver.

Attentive Home Care is family owned and operated. Our biggest asset is the reputation we have built within the healthcare community for providing the most professional, yet affordable, caregivers in the field. We thank you for your interest and look forward to serving you and your family.