Atrium at Kew Beach - Toronto, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Reasonably priced accomodations based on comparative locations I've seen. Older building being renovated but the apartments are a nice size with fairly nice layouts. Dining Room on the lower level has very little natural light which makes the atmosphere for dining a little gloomy. However, did not see it during mealtime. The grounds have a nice greenspace for the outdoor months. Friendly first name basis with staff and residents indicates good rapport.

Renovations still underway outside. Rooms a little on the small side but they are all brand new and quite nice. Meals are very good. It's nice to have a couple of menu choices. We hope to check out a few other places in the near future.

Clean and friendly staff but the ambiance was depressing.

Atrium at Kew beach

The first thing I noticed on taking the facility tour was the overall friendliness of the staff towards everyone.
The residence is under renovations so all the rooms are brand new. I believe the outside of the building is the last of renovations.
They have 3 meals a day. Laundry. A hair salon. Daily activities. Caring staff. And more.

Despite the construction, the place was very nice. Had a cozy feel. The manager was very informative and helpful.

home is under renovation; space is pleasant, clean, there are only a few residents
problem they no longer allow pets so not suitable for us
rooms are very small; dining room in basement so not very inviting
great walk-in showers and great garden area
very friendly and welcoming administrator

The central atrium of this facility is stunning. I like how each floor has it's own sitting room. The staff were accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable. I did find the rooms boxy, but perhaps that's because they were all empty of furniture.

Atrium at Kew Beach hold great potential

This property has wonderful potential. When renovations are complete, it will quickly become popular. It turned out my mother required long term care, rather than assisted living. Otherwise, Atrium at Kew Beach would have been a top consideration for later in 2017.

Great experience for both of us!

It's just been a great experience for myself and my father. They provide great peace of mind, for both of us.

Food ***** - Great.

The walkabout with [Removed] was most interesting viewing several suites and the plans for future exterior work explained a lot. interior was well renovated and I really like the bath showers ! Including the high rise toilets. Location at 500 Kingston was suited for downtown dwellers as lots of local smaller stores etc abound. Tidy yard in back where road noise was not heard. Ample guest parking too off street. Food menu covered a good variety of tastes. A very well presented lovely smaller independent living complex. Nice for retires who do not favor larger complexes. Rating would be 7 out of 10 but would change after all renovations have been completed

Nice Tour, Pleasant Community

I had a lovely tour of this community. Everything went very well. The staff was kind and very welcoming. The community looked great, everything was very well-kept. It was a lovely experience. It wasn't the in for my mother in law and her needs, but it is a very nice place.

Highly recommend Atrium

Moved my father in-law into Atrium in May. Very caring and thorough intake staff and management. They clearly care for their residents like family.

Very clean facility, great variety of healthy, tasty meals per my father in-law, and activities to keep residents busy.

Great value for the money. All meals, laundry, housekeeping, medication dispensing.

they even called my husband when my father in-law had checked himself out and wasn't back in time.

We know he's in very good hands and my father in-law is very happy there as well.

Tremendous peace of mind for my husband and I, knowing he is taken care of by kind and friendly staff and we don't have to worry about his nutrition and missing medication, and loneliness when he was on his own.

Wonderful place for a short stay

A great place for a short stay. The place is beautifully light and airy, the staff is very friendly and accommodating, and we were glad to see the walk-in shower. I was very pleased with the care my husband received when he became ill shortly after he started his short stay.

Thankful

I found the site called Mom's place. Mom's directed me to the Kew. I'm very thankful to have found a place for my mom. I found that decisions I had to make were not about me anymore, they were about my mother. In june, it will be a year that my mom has been a resident at the Kew. I feel very blessed. I am so thankful.

Would recommend Atrium at Kew Beach to everyone.

The staff here are teriffic. Friendly and compassionate. My dad is in a good place. I feel lucky to have him reside here.

A very lovely residence. Newly renovated. Excellent and caring staff.

Atrium At Kew Beach Retirement Residence is a 90 suites smoke free environment offering assisted living and a comfortable lifestyle for both active and less active Resident in a caring and dignified environment. There are a variety of different suites at varying rates from bed sitting to one bedroom and the larger kitchenette suites, all with their own private bathrooms.. Atrium is for those who, for their own reasons, make the choice between living alone with all the responsibilities of maintaining a private residence or living in a social and secure environment.