Atria Elizabethtown - Elizabethtown, KY

Assisted Living Ripoff for the Dementia

Okay, first off, my mom was not in this place, my father was. You are not qualified to assist people with dementia. With your facility it is all about the money. I am not really sure why my father was asked to leave, according to the reports they could not handle his memory issues---which according to your description of this place, this is your job. Furthermore, when we fired the director's husband as the realtor to sell my father's house, we believe this caused the difficulty of handling my father. I visited him several times, and unless he was to go on an outing that we had to pay additional monies for (already paying $5000 a month) he had no activities to speak of. I will never recommend this place to anyone, ever. You need to hire people qualified to work there, people who know what they are dealing with, and people who are educated in the memory loss arena. One last thing, the straw that broke the camel's back was when you required us to hire someone to babysit him at night time!!! Sundowning, folks!! Are you kidding me!! Proved to me, then and there, you were complete uneducated idiots, and nothing more than a business taking seniors monies.

It's a very good facility.

So far it has been really good. It's a very good facility. It takes a load off of me. They take her to her doctors appointments. The rooms are nice. The food is good and they cater to her diet. The communication with the staff has been good. The parking and location has been fine. I would recommend the Atria Elizabethtown to anyone in the Elizabethtown area. It's a good facility. Five Stars on everything.

It's going wonderfully, we are pleased.

It's going wonderfully, we are pleased. It's kept very clean and the staff is friendly. They do a good job taking care of her, and they are responsive to any questions or concerns that we might have. They have done a good job getting her engaged in activities, I have recently been on their Facebook and seen all the pictures of her doing things I would never have guessed she would participate in. She doesn't complain about the food, and I haven't seen anything else that needs to be improved or done better. We really are pretty pleased.

Going well so far!

My loved one has only been a here a brief time, but so far things seem to be going very well. It is a clean, nice looking facility, and the staff have all been very friendly. They take excellent care of their residents, and they seem to have a good variety of activities and shopping trips that they take people on.

Excellent facilities and off site act...

Excellent facilities and off site activities provided at least twice a week. Very nice decor and friendly staff. Alzheimer facilities available.

At Atria Elizabethtown, a senior housing community in Elizabethtown, Kentucky, you’ll find quiet, enjoyable senior living with excellent service from a dedicated staff. Nestled beside Freeman Lake, Atria Elizabethtown is your front-row seat to waterfront attractions including the Fourth of July fireworks celebration, Elizabethtown's Christmas in the Park and the Heartland Festival. The wealth of amenities and activities at Atria Elizabethtown are complemented by nearby shopping and excursions that are just minutes away. Voted best retirement community by the Elizabethtown News Enterprise for the past five years.