Brookdale Stonestreet - Louisville, KY

Brookdale Stonestreet - Louisville, KY has yet not published prices.

Outstanding Care

This is a nice community for care for my mom. The staff is outstanding and very attentive to her needs.I like knowing that the community is clean with a good enviroment. The menu is good with a lot of healthy choices. They offer my mom to participate in the activities. We would recommend this community for the good care for a loved one

Clean Community!!

My father has recently made the move into this community and so far things are going well for him. The staff have been easy to work with and I am comfortable with the care he has been receiving. The property has been clean for him and they have a great selection of amenities for the residents. Overall it has been a great fit and I would recommend it to anyone.

A More Fitting Atmosphere

Dad likes that there are lots of vets there, and is slowly adjusting to being around a lot of people after living alone for 8 years. He's critical of the food, but likes going to the dining room, and he never misses a meal. Staff is friendly and helpful, but communication among family and service staff has been a problem at times and there are no care plan meetings. Coordination of outside medical services, physical, occupational, and speech therapies leaves family often in the dark. Facility is safe and offers many activities, but maybe initial expectations were too high. Still family is optimistic .

We Were Looking For an Independent Facility

We had a tour and found that they were not a good fit for us. It is an assisted living community and my dad does not need the assistance yet. They may be an option in the future if we need that.

Doing Well Since My Move To This Community

I'am doing well since my move to this community. It is a nice facility with kind people. When I need some help the staff is always right there. They are very kind. The community is well-kept, and they do a good job with the cleanliness around the community. The have a nice shaded area outside, and you can go out there whenever you like. My experience in this community is going well, and I would recommend it to my family, and friends.

Lovely Place!!

My loved one has recently moved into this place and I have to say I am pleased with how things are going for her so far. The staff are excellent and I could have not picked for a better group to care for her. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys playing bingo throughout the week with the other residents. Overall it has been a great experience and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Brookdale is horrible

This place is horrible. They can't keep employees. There isn't never enough employees to work. They serve the worst food I have every taste. The activities are boring and childish. The residents are very mean. I thought this was suppose to be a assistant living place. It's run more like a nursing home. This place only care about the money. Not it's residents. [Removed]. She don't respect the residence. When we try to talk to her she always rude. When Our family try to talk to her she is very rude and condescending. I don't know if she's the boss or Cliff. I can hear the workers talking about how mean she is and how she meddles with everything.

A perfect fit!

Brookdale Stonestreet has been a good fit for my loved one so far. We like that they have an excellent variety of activities for the residents. When I visit my loved one, the facility is always clean and maintained well.

Friendly and attentive!

I would recommend Brookdale Stonestreet because they have been good to my mother. I think the thing that stands out the most is the friendliness and attentiveness. I stayed with her a few days when she first moved in. One morning when my mother did not go down for breakfast and a lady came and checked on us to make sure she was okay. After, she delivered breakfast for my mother which was very nice of her. We had a lot of boxes when mom was moving in, and they helped us out a lot with that process.

tight-knit community

Upon visiting Brookdale Stonestreet, I was impressed with the cleanliness and friendliness of the community.
The team of individuals working there have gone out of their way to welcome my mother after she moved in.
I couldn't be more pleased with this cohesive community!!

It's going well!

The care that my mother is receiving at Brookdale has been very good. The facility is very nice and the people there have gotten to know my mom. She had some adjustments to make at first, but now she is able to to go out and see what the community has to offer.

My visit

I liked this community when we visited. They keep the community well maintained and the people were friendly. This community does allow pets and they offer daily activities.

Mom states when ready this is where she wants to go but would have to be a one bedroom. She did not care for studio. At this time none were available and she is not ready to make the move.

Pleasant Tour

I had no problem during my tour of this community. It is a nice place. They do good job with the cleanliness of the community, everything looked nice and clean. The staff was kind and friendly. Everyone was very kind to my family and I. It was a pleasant experience, but my mother needed more care than they were able to provide.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

I had a fabulous experience ............I was searching online for HELP with a friend. Within 12 hours, I received a return phone call in regard to my online request.
I was contacted by two different facilities the next morning and began the process to get my friend moved in to one of the facilities. I am a believer of faith and this was an answered prayer.
They were on top of making contact with me and displayed care for my friend.
I highly recommend to all who are looking for help with someone needing more care than they are currently receiving.

clean, friendly, residents truly happy, grounds well kept

New home for mom

Staff and facility seem to be first rate. Although my mother-in-law has only been there 3 days she seems to like the food and activities.

Our experience with Brookdale started out good but we came to a situation and could not get it resolved. Unfortunately I can not say I was happy at all there was no consideration for our side of the problem just their side therefore I can not give Brookdale as good a rating as I would like. As with most big corporations money rules everything not the person as this was the case.

I think Brookdale is a good place overall even though we had a disagreement with management and they did not want to work with us on a certain issue which is why would not go back there.

I Liked The Visit

I had a good tour of the community and I thought my guide did a good job showing me the community. He seemed knowledgeable about the facility. I saw good and positive interaction between the staff and residents.

Wonderful

I love it at Brookdale. It is the best ever! I do not have any complaints with the staff or the facility. If I do have any concerns, I just call them and they get right on it. They always respond and call me back if they need to. They are wonderful.

Mom's Place at Brookdale

Mom has only been at Brookdale Stonestreet Road for a week but so far so good. Every one is friendly and helpful. Meals are wonderful. I've eaten there a couple of times. She is in the high level care unit until she improves. Her apartment (room) is large and everything is spotless. She has a small kitchen, dining area, her sofa and her twin bed with a chest and dresser in it. We can come and go anytime and there is security. We are pleased so far.

Very nice place!

Our experience with Brookdale Stonestreet was a very good one, overall! They really do a great job here. The staff is friendly, and they're very proactive as far as entertainment and keeping the residents busy goes. They've got a great activities program! The facility itself is very nice, they recently finished a big renovation, and the individual rooms are very large. It's just a nice place overall, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking into senior care in the area!

The nursing staff is really good

They could improve the food. The nursing staff is really good. The housekeeping could do with a little more diligence in cleaning.

It's been mostly good.

It's been mostly good. There have been a few issues, but when we have had them they have addressed them right away. She really likes the food. She loves the entertainment. I like that have transportation to Dr. appointments, and they will take you shopping, and they have people coming in. She has made some friends, and is adjusting much better than we had anticipated.

Brookdale Stinestreet

The activities director is very nice and is so good to all the residents. Some of the other staff at times don't seem to be very knowledgeable at times. Remodeling is going on so its pretty much a mess right now but that is understandable. It will be nice upon completion. The meals served are just so so. My mom seems happy enough so that's what matters the most.

Nice place, overall!

Overall I think they do a good job at Emeritus at Stonecreek Lodge! It's a nice looking, clean community, and the staff have all been very friendly and helpful. Our experience with them has been a very good one, and I'd recommend them to others looking into senior care in the area!

POORLY MANAGED

The food is bad they have any worker cooking the have a bug problems its assistance living they get no assistance poorly managed we miss Amber she was great Paula is not trustworthy go to Elmcroft much better
Alice

A horrible place bed bug city, Poorly Managed

A horrible place bed bug city
It is infested with bed bugs, and have been for over a year. The Director Paula is so rude she will promise you the moon until you move in. Your loved one will not be taking care of they put a good front on don’t trust them

The management is not consistent.

I can't really comment on or rate the activities. The management is not consistent. I honestly don't think the management keeps track of the things that they say or do. We have an independent caregiver because our loved one is lonely. I was trying to get in touch with Paula and it took more than 48 hours for her to get back to me. They consistently don't keep promises that they make.

Everyone was really friendl...

Everyone was really friendly and the place is very clean and homey. All of my questions were answered very well and I would feel very confidant that they would take care of my Mom really well. Lots of activities and social events too.

I would not recommend this place. The...

I would not recommend this place. They never bothered to get my loved one to participate in any of the activities, so it was hard for her to make friends. They unded up rasing the price out of no where. The food was not good at all either. If they didn't have a chef, the aids would have to back and cook the food. At first, the help wasn't bad, but then it just got horrible. Also, there were definitely some issues with the upper level management, and things just got very unprofessional at the end.

Doing an excellent job

My loved one is doing very well here, the staff is very friendly and they provide a good variety of activities. Really the only complaint I've heard is regarding the food. They serve restaurant style entrees every night and many of the residents would prefer something less upscale more often.

review for Emeritus

We are pleased with the facility. Everyone is very kind, helpful and eager to assist whatever needs we present to them.

Wonderful so far!

So far they've been wonderful! The staff are very friendly and have made us all feel welcome. Our loved one that we placed here has finally settled in, and she is really enjoying that they take care of all the cooking and laundry.

Emeritus seems to be the mo...

Emeritus seems to be the most logical place for him. Amber was very professional and helpful. The tour was detailed; she showed us around the whole facility. My husband will contact a man that Amber recommends to help us with the VA benefits that he may be eligible for. The facility was very clean and very attractive. All of the employees made a point of speaking to us as we were touring. The Studio apartment was attractive and very roomy; we believe it will meet his needs nicely.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.