Atria Chandler Villas - Chandler, AZ

My friend loved the location of this property and the apartments were a nice size. [name removed] was very gracious and did everything she could to lower the monthly price. My friend was not as comfortable with a property that required her to go outside to the dining room or other community rooms.

Happy and content

The staff is wonderful, the residents are wonderful also. It is an older building but it's well kept up and clean. The food is mediocre and you get 3 meals a day.The maintenance is slow at doing things. The price is very affordable. They check on us daily. They have lots of daily activities if you want to enjoy them.

We toured this community

We went on an impressive tour here and the staff was helpful. And very forthcoming with information. We told them what we needed and they were honest about not being able to provide that. I was a nice community but just didn't have the kind of care that was needed.

Very Welcoming

My loved one lives at Atria Chandler Villas, and I love the environment there, how it’s landscaped, how it is tucked away in a quiet, residential area. The staff is very helpful here, and everyone is so welcoming. The food is fine, and they have a lot of activities and healthy living things going on. Schedules are displayed everywhere and they’re delivered to all the residents’ doors so they know what is happening. This place is expensive, but it’s beautiful and comfortable, so I would definitely recommend it.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

The staff is super friendly-they knew our names shortly after we moved in. When we don't appear for meals a phone call is made-I like that concern. The staff is very open to suggestions from the residents-like town hall meetings.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

The wonderful variety of trees, bushes and palm trees, the huge pine trees and trees with the beautiful bright yellow bells on. Also seeing the majestic tiny hummingbirds feed on the nectar of the yellow bells!! The groundskeepers also do a great job!

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

I love living here! The food is very good, the staff is great. They keep my apartment clean and the residents are all happy to be here.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

I am very satisfied living in Atria.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

There are some great people who live here and the food is pretty good. The waiters are great and they are fast at getting your food to you and it is still hot.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

Very friendly and helpful.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

Unlike most senior independent living places Atria does follow up on work orders, and/or complaints. The management team strives to listen and interact with residents. While no living experience is perfect Atria is above par. At present I would live no where else.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

My 2 youngest daughters who both live in Chandler found Atria. They liked it immediately, but checked several others and none of them could equal Atria, so they signed me up. I have been here since Dec. 2016 and find the residents and the staff are friendly. I'm satisfied!

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

A very friendly place. There is always a person nearby willing to help you when you need it.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

The food is good. The building and grounds are well maintained. The staff are excellent.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

I truly love the fellowship here that makes it feel like such a special place. I had moved to be closer to my Daughter, but I missed Atria so much and all the wonderful programs, I fought to move back. The people are so different here, it feels like home. I enjoy all of the entertainment and dancing we have here and all the wonderful friends I have made.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

I moved here because I could no longer stand to cook without feeling faint. I already passed out and broke 2 feet. My Daughter's Father-in-Law lives here and has liked it very much. I lived in Payson and when she came up she told me about an opening. My son, daughter in love came to see it and signed right up. I have been here 3 mo. and glad that I did.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

While reviewing where to move to I discovered Atria Chandler Villas. On my walk through and moving in I was happy with the whole concept, buildings, and personnel here. After I moved in I found the facilities to be perfect for me. The community is always helpful and concerned. The activities are perfect for my age and the staff are wonderful.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

Comfort and security, companionship, health monitoring and entertainment.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

I love this community! The food is great. The people are great and the service is great. I am very happy to be living here. I love all that Atria has to offer.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

Nothing is perfect. But the staff and the activities here are great. We are a big caring "family." I love it at Atria.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

Selected this place because of the residents friendly attitude. Also, I like my "private" entrance to my unit--not a "Hotel" foyer where everyone knows who goes where. Every place has pros and cons--this place has lots of pros.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

I have been at Atria for about 1 year. I feel like I am at home with a family. They serve 3 full meals a day, have cleaning service once a week with laundry for linens. There are activities and transportation furnished. The staff is very supportive. They know your name and always greet us. I am very happy at Atria.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

Staff efficient and friendly. Residents friendly, many varied and interesting backgrounds. Food good and fair variety.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

My Daughter toured the place and decided it was for me. I love it. So much to do and I love it.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

My Husband and I checked out three places. Atria was the perfect place. From the moment we entered the front door, the staff and people were fantastic. One month here, and I am beginning to completely relax. So thanks to everyone, I say thank you so very much.

Review of Atria Chandler Villas Chandler, AZ

A friend suggested this place. After seeing it and meeting people, I moved in and have been very happy. The head gals are very friendly and helpful too and all the other workers!

My husband and I checked out three places. Atria was the perfect place from the moment we entered the front door. The staff and people were fantastic. One month here and I am beginning to completely relax. So thanks to everyone, I say thank you so very much.

My daughter tours the place and decided it was good for me. I love it. So much to do and I love it.

A friend suggested this place. After seeing it and meeting people, I moved in and I have been very happy. the head gals are very friendly & helpful too; all the other workers!

I have been at Atria for almost 1 year. I feel like I am at home with a family. They serve 3 full meals a day, have cleaning service. Once a week w/ laundry for linens. There are activities and transportation services. The staff is very supportive, they know your name and always greet us. I am very happy at Atria.

7 years living here seeing nothing wrong. A great place to live. It is quiet. I love my place.
I haven't talked to anyone that disputes this.

Selected this place because of the residents friendly attitude. Also, I like my "private" entrance to my unit, not a "hotel" foyer where everyone knows who goes where. Every place has pros & cons, this place has lots of pros

Nothing is perfect. But the staff and the activities are great.
We are a big caring "family". I love it at Atria.

I love this community! The food is great. The people are great, and the service is great. I am very happy to be living here. I love all that Atria has to offer.

Atria friends everywhere
Comfort security
Compassionate
Health monitoring & entertainment

While reviewing where to move to I discovered Atria Chandler Villas. On my walk through and moving in I was happy with the whole concept, building, and personnel here. After I moved in I found the place to be perfect for me. The community is always helpful and concerned. The activities are perfect for my age & the staff are wonderful!

I moved here because I could no longer stand without feeling faint. I already passed out & broke a foot. My daughter's father-in-law live here and has liked it very much. I lived in Payson and when she came up she told me about an opening. My son, daughter-in-law came to see it and signed right away. I have been here 3 months & glad that I did.

I truly love the fellowship here that makes it feel like such a special place. I had moved to be closer to my daughter, but I missed Atria so much and all the wonderful programs, I fought to move back. The people are so different here, it feels like home. I enjoy all of the entertainment & dancing we have here & all the wonderful friends I have made.

Tour for options

I toured this community for me to call home. I did not get the feeling that I was looking for. I did not like the dining area. The rooms were not what I was looking for, I could only suggest that other families tour this community.

I am very happy at this community. I like that the staff is always caring and attentive to my needs. They offer a good variety of healthy meals. There is a lot of activities for the residents to participate with the other residents. I would be happy to recommend this community to others for the good value and care

A great community for seniors. The apartments were well sized and all included a balcony. [Removed] could not have been more friendly or helpful. Answering all of my questions with a smile. The full range of activities and amenities can't be beat. My Mom was quite excited when I called and can't wait to see the place for herself.

Very Vibrant

We were very impressed with this community as well. It is a beautiful community lovely grounds and the inside was beautiful extremely clean and smelled good. The staff was nice and helpful and the residents seemed very active and happy in their surroundings. The only thing that we didn't like is you have to go outside to get to the dining hall and there was a little walk and in the summertime, it would have been too hot for mom to tolerate.

Care and Good Comfort

I like the care at this community. The staff has been very nice. The community is very clean and a nice environment. The menu is appealing. The menu is very good and she likes the variety. I like that she is active in the many activities that are offered. I would highly recommend this community for the care and the value.

Perfect Location For Me

So far I love being here. It is centrally located for me to get around. I love that the layout of the building it's not spread out over multiple buildings. I love the fact I have a good size room, in fact, I have more closet space than I have ever had in my entire life. I can either go out my front or back door to get outside.
The staff is very friendly.
The food could be better, for the most part, it does not have enough seasoning or herbs for my taste.

Older units. Older decor. My mom saw a dead cockroach in a shower in one of the apartments we toured. Liked the grounds, location, and staff.

Kate Vance

Thank you for sharing your concerns! Feedback helps up make improvements to our community. If you have any more to share, please feel free to contact me directly at [removed].

Another Tour When Searching

I liked the tour we had. The representative was professional with us and they were ready to show us the community. The apartment was more nice looking that was better for a handicap person. The dining arrangement had everyone sit together at the same time. My dad wanted more flexibility. I felt I got all the answers to ensure I was getting familiar with the community.

Kate Vance

I’m so glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour! If you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your contact at Atria Chandler Villas or to me directly at [removed].

Wonderful Amenities

My husband and are getting ready to move into this community shortly and are very excited for our new adventure. The staff have all been very helpful with the transition and the residents are welcoming. They have a lot of great amenities as well as activities throughout the day.

[Removed] was wonderful. The supervisory level is more indecent then mom. No touching. Can help load walker but can not assist mom. If she staggers no assisting.

Positive atmosphere!!

My father is doing very well since moving into Atria. He likes the food and is partaking in the activities that they offer, He lives independently in his apartment which he really likes. The apartment is comfortable with plenty of storage. He even has a patio. It has been a good experience for him so far.

Dad feels safe and comfortable!!

My dad has made a smooth transition into this community and is enjoying his stay so far in his new living environment. He is happy and comfortable and really is enjoying all of the meals they are providing him. The thing I am most pleased with is he told me he feels safe and secure. That has really given my family and I peace of mind. Overall I am content with how things are going and would defiantly recommend this place.

My mother's care

The care that my mom is getting in this community is outstanding. The staff is caring and friendly. The meals here are very good and she seems to like them all. they have excellent activities that she is active in participation. We like the community being clean and enjoyable. We would recommend the care and the value to this to other families for good care.

A Top-Notch Place

I had tour at this community and saw that is was somewhat high-end. Everything was great from the staff to activities but it was even pricier. They people were nice here but this was not going to work out for us.

I like it here!

The staff are friendly and helpful. The food is good and I have no major issues with the cleanliness. They offer daily activities. This community is good for people looking for independent living and I would recommend it.

Things are going well...

This place has been a good fit for my father so far. He loves being able to eat whenever and not be regulated and forced to eat at a certain time. Also, he can take the food to his room if he wants. The place is kept very clean, and they have activities like bingo night and happy hour. So far it's been a good thing.

A Suitable Home

I feel safe and I get the care I need in this community. So far it is going okay but the meals could be better. I have tried some activities and It was suitable and nice for me. The community is kept clean daily. The staff have so far been dependable and friendly.

Kate Vance

Thanks for being a part of the Atria family. I'm glad to know you're enjoying our community. Did you know we have monthly Food for Thought meetings with our chef? These are opportunities to discuss your dining preferences directly with those who are preparing your meals and planning the menu.

Not a bad community!!

The staff are helpful for the most part. She likes the activities and being taken to places in the golf cart. The food tastes good. The community is clean, bright and cheery. They could work on the cleanliness. I would recommend this community.

Mom is happy at Atria!!!

They just replaced the staff at Atria and the new staff are very attentive to my loved one. She likes the food, however the water is terrible and it would be nice to have a filter for the water. The community is well taken care of and they clean her room once a week.

Katy Miller

Thanks for being a part of the Atria family. I'm glad to hear your family member enjoys attending our events and our culinary service. I also appreciate you reaching out to share your concerns with me, and I'll be sure to share your suggestion with our community. If you'd like to tell me anything else about your experience, you can reach me at [removed].

The community was very welcoming!!

I toured this community a while back and really liked it. The buildings are a little spread out so you have to take a golf cart to dinner and this would not work for my mom. I would say this community would work better for people looking for independent living.

We Are Happy

My husband and I are in the process of moving in to this community. The community is a lovely place with friendly and nice residents who have been cordial with us. The staff are nice and friendly too. There are activities available but since we are still moving we have not been able to join yet. The food is good for the most part. My experience has been fine and I am happy with A Place For Mom and Karen Reedy for being helpful and nice.

I'am Pleased

I'am doing well here at this community. It is a pleasant community, they do a good job with keeping my room and the facility clean. The staff is great, they are very attentive and helpful.There are many activities offered for me when I'am ready to participate. The food is okay for the most part. Everything is working out well. This is a community I would recommend.

Arlene's New Home

Staff and residents so friendly and helpful.
Everyone at Atria made the experience of moving my
sister in so pleasant and extremely easy.

Things are going fine

Things are going fine here. This is a beautiful facility. It is spacious and nice with lots of activities for the residents.
The staff is very attentive and the resident seem happy and healthy.

Need To Improve Facility Maintenance

Atria Chandler Villas is okay. I wouldn't say that they are the best but they are not the worst. They need to improve their facility maintenance type items. My grandmother requested a screen door and it took forever for them to install one. There was also a latch that was broken and they haven't fixed it yet. There needs to be more consistency with the caregivers that come dispense the medicines. It is a hard enough transition for my grandmother and just as soon as she gets used to someone specific and their schedule they leave and someone new comes in. It seems like there are too many different people coming in and out. In general though the facility is nice.

Katy Miller

Your input is very valuable to us and we appreciate you sharing about your grandmother’s experience. We’ve shared your comments with our leadership and invite you to reach us directly at [removed].

My Mom loves it

My Mom is still there and she absolutely loves the place. I cannot say enough good things about this facility.
It is absolutely beautiful and I would not change a thing.

Very nice

Everyone is very nice.

I found Atria Chandler Villas to be a great beacon of hope for my loved one. Costs are reasonable for the amount of amenities and activities they provide. Very welcoming and food was a delicious! Friendly staff and happy with our decision.

Mom really loves it now

Mom really loves it now. She is very involved with the activities. She really likes her apartment. It met her needs when she decided to leave her home. The first couple of days she felt alone. She had questions and no one had visited her to answer the questions. It would be nice if they could do a welcome visit from the staff. Once she got use to it and met people she was okay. She is really enjoying herself now.

So far so good.

We have been very pleased so far. I think it is the right place. Everything was very good. They were clean, and friendly, and provided good care. I highly recommend it, it's a wonderful place!

Makes You Feel At Home

The staff is fantastic really impressed with cleaning detail. Care for each individual feel like they are the only one. They clean the way I would very clean and smells good.

Help is always there

After we toured Atria Chandler Villas with Susan Griffin, we made the decision that this would be the perfect place for my sister. The move took a little while to make and during that time, we were welcomed and embraced. The staff is very attentive and great at follow up with everything. The community has a really helpful program where other residents act as ambassadors to show new residents around and get them situated. The whole community is filled with a "natural enthusiasm," which makes the experience a happy one. My sister is still getting settled and is looking forward to participating in the many activities that are available. We've met the chef and the food is wonderful, including fresh bread. I can't say enough about how great this community is. It's close to our family and we can visit often. We've been invited to enjoy some of the activities and to meals. There are good common and open areas. We are so grateful for our advisor at A Place For Mom for referring us to Atria Chandler Villas. My sister is safe and secure and we know that help is always there for her. I would highly recommend this community.

We liked this place however, it is aimed more at Independant living than Assisted. For Mom's extra care, we would have to hire in help.

Very nice place!

Things have worked out very well with Atria Chandler Villas! The price, living conditions, food, staff, and residents are all fantastic! My loved one really seems to be enjoying herself here. We toured quite a few communities during around search, we saw Atria first and it remained at the top of the list through the whole search. I highly recommend it, it's a wonderful place!

friendly

The maintenance is great, people are friendly, there are plenty of amenities, etc. It is a very clean nice facility. Dad is happy there, though it has been a tough transition (not because of anything on Atria's end)

My father has complained a little bit on a couple of occasions about the food.

So far so good. We are really happy with Atria.

It's a pretty good place, but it didn't work out

It's a pretty good place, but it didn't work out for my loved one. It's clean, but the furnishings could use some updating. The staff is pretty friendly, and it is less than a lot of places. This is for those that are more independent, they didn't offer the level of care we needed. Unfortunately they used an outsourced company to assess my loved one, and this was just not a good fit. These are all outdoor apartments, so the heat can be daunting in the summer months if you aren't used to it.

Kate Vance

Thank you for sharing feedback of your experience at our community. We apologize for any confusion with the level of care needed during the initial assessment. Your comments will be share with the appropriate directors to make sure we are constantly improving this process. We are always disappointed when a resident has to leave us, but please know that we consider their safety of the utmost importance. If we can be of further assistance to your family, please reach out via [removed] including "Atria Chandler Villas" in your subject line, and we will quickly connect you with someone who can help. We wish you the best!

Pretty happy!

I live more independently within the community, but it has been pretty good so far. The staff/caregivers are very very nice, caring, and friendly. The rest of the residents are very nice as well. One of my only complaints is with the food: they have an often strange variety of food that I am not always interested in. The meal hours are also weird. For example, dinner ends at 6:00. There are stores close by, and the surrounding neighborhood is pretty nice. Otherwise, great community.

Kate Vance

Thank you for your lovely review of our community. It is wonderful to hear that you are happy with our community. We are always willing to look at areas we can improve upon and it sounds like you may have suggestions on how to enhance your dining experience. If you are willing to share, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us via [removed] and if you include “Atria Chandler Villas” in your subject line, we can quickly include the right people in the correspondence. We value your feedback and are here to help.

We loved the staff, residen...

We loved the staff, residents, and the food exceeded our expectations. We were shown a couple of apartments which were a bit worn but the atmosphere of the community was so hospitable that Helen was comfortable here. We will definitely keep this one in the choice list.

The friendliness is absolutely a five.

The friendliness is absolutely a five. The value of the community is fantastic. My loved one is still independent, so we haven’t used a lot of the care services yet. She loves the food and the community there. I looked at quite a few communities when we were looking and this was just the best.

It was affordable and the food was fairly.

It was affordable and the food was fairly. And they were accommodating. We didn’t need any care services and we didn’t use any activities that they offered, so I don’t know much about them. We picked them because of the affordability.

My loved one is very happy.

It’s definitely a community that doesn’t need a secure environment – anyone with any kind of memory troubles – people who are moderately independent – it’s great! They do have activities and outings. They have bingo and happy hours. My loved one is very happy.

Did Not Work Out

This place did not work out for our loved one, since she ended up needing more care than they could offer. However, the chef was the person who guided us on our visit took us around. His food was absolutely phenomenal!! The price was pretty close to the place we ended up choosing, too.

seemed nice, good location,...

seemed nice, good location, director was not there she will call me and let me know about the availability in the next 3 months

Nice looking place

We toured this community when we were looking into options for our loved one. We were very impressed with what we saw here, the residents looked happy and like they were having fun. The staff were all friendly and helpful, and the food was very nice. However, this community was a bit too large to be an option for my loved one. It was an outdoor community, so there would be a lot of walking between buildings.

Nice facility, not sure she...

Nice facility, not sure she needs three meals a day, every day, but there are no other options. The nicest and most professional people of all places we have visited, Small apartments.

Just Like a Cruise

I moved in! I really liked it but i had an incident the night before last. I found someone trying to break into the neighbor's house. I was on my balcony and I was fine, but later I was worried. I am going to stay though because it is really, really nice. I love it here. I don't want to do any activities, but I walk with my dog several times a day and that's all I need. I have gotten much stronger since I got here. They give me transportation, they go somewhere everyday. We have a routine and every morning you have your whole day on a paper taped to your door, just like on a cruise.

LaDawn K.

We are so glad that you have enjoyed your stay at our community, and I would like to address your concern regarding the safety of our location. Firstly, thank you very much for reporting the incident you witnessed. For those apartments that are closer to the street, we are adding security gates on the patios and have increased the lighting in the area. Since the report, we have also doubled the amount of patrols in that area of the building, and we have requested additional police patrols for that section of the street. We have not experienced any further issues, and we will continue our efforts to keep the area secure. If we can answer any questions, or if you ever have a concern that you would like to share, please let us know in person or via email at [removed] (please include the Atria community name in your subject line).

Very nice property - I like...

Very nice property - I like especially that this option has people living in apartments as opposed to small rooms. It gives people the sense of independence while still offering services. Seems to have a very active social climate among the residents.

Really Good Food

My uncle was there and the reason he moved was to have a little cost savings. He was very, very happy there but he needed to cut back his expenses so we had to find something else. The food service was very good there. The have a regualr chef. I've eaten there many times and I would eat ther many times again!

Happy with Atria

Even though the property itself is somewhat dated, it is well maintained.
My mother and our family were very impressed with the friendly and cheerful staff. From the moment we walked in everyone was very helpful and friendly.
My mother has lived there for about one month and is very happy. The food is restaurant style, very well prepared and plentiful.
She has met many new friends and is very happy with her decision to move to Atria at Chandler

Amazing Community

(Activities Not Rated) Atria Chandler Villas is really an awesome community. She really loved living here. The food is really good, they have a chef that cooks the food fresh and they use fresh produce not like institutional food there is nothing out of the can here. They have an extremely good response time when a resident pushes the button on the device they give them for free. The response time when our loved one pushed it was really impressive. They allow you to paint the rooms, change out faucets and pretty much do anything else you want to do just to make it your own home. The doors open to the outside so it provides a resort feeling rather then apartments where the doors open into a hallway. The balcony that she has is huge. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. This community is just amazing you just have so much freedom to really live the way you want to. We would recommend them to anyone.

Apartment Complex Setting

We liked the community but it is setup like an apartment complex. The area our loved one would be staying in was away from the main area so would either have to walk or wait for them to come pick her up in the golf carts. It is not a gated community so anyone can come and go. The staff was very informative and very friendly.

Really like this place, how...

Really like this place, however may not be in our price range

Very nice, 3 meals a day, spa and swi...

Very nice, 3 meals a day, spa and swimming pool. Too expensive.

Visited for approx. 1 1/2 hour. Found...

Visited for approx. 1 1/2 hour. Found the facility to be bright and clean, all of our questions were answered openly, the residents appeared to be in good mental and physical health, the menu was appealing, the individual units are nice sized. Our only concern is the size of the facility, at over 8 acres, we were concerned that Mom, who is becoming more tired after excercise, may have too much of a distance to walk to dining and that the distance may keep her confined to her apartment.

LaDawn K.

Thank you for your feedback on Atria Chandler Villas. While it sounds like you were pleased with our community in general, I would like to address your concern with the size of our location. Our open air community is quite unique and offers beautiful landscaping that you may not find at other places. We understand that some may find the size overwhelming, so I would like to assure you that our residents fully utilize the golf cart service offered by our staff. The carts are available 24 hours a day, and our caregivers are trained to take residents anywhere on the property even after the regular cart drivers have left for the day. We welcome any questions you may have. Just email us at [removed] and be sure to include the community name in your subject line.
We also hope you will stop by for another visit with us in the near future.

Atria is a possibility.

Atria is a possibility.

Looked Good - Pets OK - need to check...

Looked Good - Pets OK - need to check on price and gardening options

Spoke to the director they have a 1 b...

Spoke to the director they have a 1 bedroom with patio for 1795.00, includes meals, housekeeping linen serv., medication management 295.00 for 3 1/2 hrs per week goes up 200.00for each level. Visited and Spoke to the director did not tour not what Dad needed. Very Nice lady she told us to go to Elmcroft.

The management staff at Atria have be...

The management staff at Atria have been most helpful and accomodating. It's where I hope we can move my Mom in the very near future..

Was clean and rooms were cheaply done...

Was clean and rooms were cheaply done just didn't feel like home

LaDawn K.

Thank you for your feedback. We always appreciate hearing from our customers and visitors so that we can constantly improve our community. I will be sure to share your review with the appropriate staff and we welcome you to come visit us again anytime. Please email us at [removed] if you ever have any questions.

At Atria Chandler Villas, you’ll enjoy the convenience and comfort of senior living in a peaceful neighborhood just outside Phoenix. Among the community’s many amenities are a heated pool, spa, library, putting green, bocce ball courts and scenic walking paths. Just 12 miles from the city center, Atria Chandler Villas offers easy access to shopping, places of worship, cultural and recreational attractions and health care providers.