At HomeCare - Apple Valley, CA has yet not published prices.

Clean. Pretty. Terrible Food.

Exceptionally Clean! The home is very pretty with natural light. There is a lovely patio and backyard and two nice living rooms and a nice kitchen or dining room to eat in.

The care is satisfactory -the ratio of staff to patient is 1:6-and as for congeniality, and friendliness it is depending on the individual staff member. Some of the caregivers are great.

LACKING: The meals we have witnessed are almost always unattractive and in particular lack vegetable, especially fresh vegetable. I think they have mistakenly labeled mashed potatoes (from a box) and canned corn as vegetable for their menu, when in fact The Food Pyramid established clearly identified them as starches. That is an area they need to improve in as our family member has grown terribly thin and complains about the food.

There are no activities as this is a Board and Care, but it would be nice if they organized a few events somehow.

Elegant and immaculate facility

This facility is very beautiful, elegant, and wonderful. I think it is as nice as some of the most expensive facilities. It is a smaller community and the staff members treat her like a queen. My mom has a lot of dietary restrictions and the staff has gone out of their way to build her a custom diet and buy her special snacks. The building itself is immaculate and never smells bad. Whoever the night stall person is, they clean the windows and has even oiled my mom’s furniture. I would absolutely recommend this facility to other families.