Aster Place - Lafayette, IN has yet not published prices.

Older building but kept up with nicely

I toured this facility and it was very nice. They had a large residency, though, and it seemed a bit too busy. I felt it would be too disruptive for my Mom. I appreciated their input and help but they would’ve been considerably more expensive as well. I’ve heard the food was good, but never had the chance to try it. The building itself was slightly older, but it looked well taken care of and clean. They’re a wonderful facility and, for some people, that might work well but it ultimately didn’t fit our specific needs.

Beautiful facility

I toured here when I was trying to find a place for my mom and they were very welcoming and very friendly. The apartments are outside of the facility and that’s part of why I chose not to have my mom move in. She would’ve had to walk outside just to get to the dining hall for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The staff was very nice and it’s a fairly new facility so everything was very beautiful. The girls that showed me around were wonderful.

Homey, Comfortable

Aster Place is excellent. One thing that makes us feel really comfortable is that the place is not ostentatious; it’s homey, like walking into my mother’s house. We felt comfortable right from walking into the front door. The people there are helpful and friendly, the residents are social, and there a lot of activities like movies, games, puzzles, live entertainment, and outings. Really, the only issue is with the food. It’s good, but bland. It’s just not anything like a home cooked meal. I love that the community is close to places my mother is familiar with, and that the community itself is clean, open, and full of large windows and natural light. I would absolutely recommend Aster Place to others.

Gorgeous Community

We toured a few communities and this by far was my favorite. The community was gorgeous extremely clean very well maintained nicely decorated. The staff was very friendly and helpful on the tour. However, the level of care they provided was not going to meet the level that my grandmother was in need of.

A good tour

We liked this community when we visited. The people were nice and the community seemed clean. We would have chosen this community, however they did let us know they would not be able to care for my loved one very long.

Comfort for mom!!

Things are going well since my mother moved into this community. We all had an adjustment period, but the staff helped things go smoother. They tend to her needs and they listen to my sister and I. They work very hard to do what needs to be done to provide good care for my mother.

I am very pleased with Aster Place!!

This is a new community so they are still working out some minor issues. I would give the cleanliness a 5. The staff are very nice and I have no complaints. I have not been able to try the food but they say my mom is eating fairly well. She is participating in as many activities as she is able to. I would recommend this community.