|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ #,### - #,###
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
No way would this facility meet my or my parents needs or expectations.
Upon entering we were greeted or sniffed up and down by a lovely Pitbull. She had her " i am friendly papers." Sorry, not even getting into that.
Went outside where a couple of residents were smoking. Cough, cough.
I was gorgeous countryside if you want to live with other people in the country.
I do not consider this assisted living, it is more in line with Board and Care, low-level. Tour guide was pleasant, not professional at all. Cook friendly.
I would not live there.
FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED
QUIET COUNTRY SETTING
SECURED ALZHEIMER'S/DEMENTIA COMMUNITY
PRIVATE PAY/MEDICAID ACCEPTED
24 HOUR ASSISTED CARE
ENTERTAINMENT & ACTIVITIES
THREE HOME-STYLE MEALS A DAY PLUS SNACKS
WE OFFER A SUPPORTIVE FAMILY ENVIRONMENT TO
THOSE NEED HELP WITH DAILY LIVING, WHILE
MAINTAINING AS MUCH INDEPENDENCE