Ashland Villa Assisted Living - Ashland, MO

The stay went smoothly!

My loved one's stay at Ashland went rather well! My loved one liked the food and the facility was kept neat. Though there were minute issues with medication and comfort level, everything went rather smoothly!

Good Value

This is a nice small town community with a relaxed friendly feel. My mother is pretty content with her move here. She is adjusting well to it, and I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. Everyone has been very friendly, and kind. I know she is safe, and in good hands at this community. It took a bit longer to sort out some of the details of her moving in than I would have liked such as getting her cable TV connected and they seem to be a little short staffed on maintenance and cleaning, but everybody pitches in to help and if there's every any problem the staff has been very responsive to my requests. I would recommend it, it has worked out well for my family.

I toured this facility on 10/19/16. Staff were friendly and happy to answer questions. Rooms were nice and well kept. Price was comparable with others I have reviewed.

We have been pleased, so far.

We have been pleased, so far. There have been a few little things, nothing big. There has been a little turnover in help, so the food might take a minute to get to the table, but the food itself is excellent. My parents always give the food lots of thumbs up. They love the staff, they are really friendly, and they have really been watching out for my dad. There have been a time or two when an activity was cancelled because the activities director had to take a sick resident to the doctor or something like that. We like the facility itself too, it's clean, and it always smells okay.

So far I'm pleased with Ashland Villa...

So far I'm pleased with Ashland Villa Assisted Living. My experience has been fine in the short time my mom has been there. The staff provides good care to my loved one. Overall I'm pleased with the services.

When the demands of living in your home require more than you're willing and able to give on your own, you'll find a welcome home with us her at Ashland Villa. We believe in exercising just the right touch, one more felt than seen.

Ashland Villa, assisted living by Americare, is located right here in Ashland, Missouri. We offer a gracious lifestyle to area seniors seeking care outside the home. Our quiet setting is just minutes away from health care and shopping and is centrally located between Columbia and Jefferson City, MO.

We have a staff full of longevity, which ensures knowledge, genuine relationships with our residents, and a true home-like setting. Our personal assistants provide what you need when you need it. Behind the scenes, a full-time licensed nurse provides oversight, plus doubles as a health services coordinator concerning every resident's planning and care needs. The nurse makes sure that each person receives the right level of support with minimal intrusion -- both from our staff and from outside resources.

Dining is such a focal point of our residents’ day. It starts with an open breakfast – with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can’t start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite are part of our menu.

Our admission counseling services are comprehensive. Our administrator helps guide the family through all of the care options available to them as well as through the maze of paperwork involved to access private our public long-term care benefits. Making it easy on the family is priority one.