Arbour Square of Harleysville - Harleysville, PA

We love Arbour Square and so will you!

I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience my dad and I have had at Arbour Square. The entire team has been involved personally with my dad since the time he moved in, and they go above and beyond what I could have ever expected. [Name removed], the Executive Director, and [name removed], his case manager, have helped my father and me on several occasions with coordinating changes in his care. My dad loves the activities and enjoys interacting with the staff. The maintenance department is great. My dad loves the food, and enjoys talking with the chefs. The community is beautiful! Our experience has been nothing less than amazing, and I have complete peace of my mind that my dad is safe in his home.

Peace of Mind; First Rate Staff

Our Mom was a resident in independent living at Arbour Square for 4 years. During that time we met many of the staff at Arbour Square – [name removed] and her staff are all very professional with a refreshingly high level of caring and concern for each resident. Mom enjoyed living there in a spacious apartment with many friendly and caring neighbors. Knowing that our mom was in such a caring environment gave us great peace of mind for the times when we could not be there with her. I was even more impressed by the level of thoughtfulness and kindness that the staff provided to my mom as she struggled more and more with her memory. If you are looking for an exceptional place for independent living with first rate employees, I highly recommend you check out Arbour Square.

A Great Place to Live

Dad moved into Arbour Square in October 2017 after living in a similar community in Florida. He felt the management was top-notch and very attentive to any concerns the residents had. He was also impressed with the physical therapy staff, who motivated him to do his best during therapy sessions. I visited him frequently, and every employee I saw during visits seemed happy to be there and was very willing to address any questions or concerns I had.

The number and breadth of activities offered at Arbour Square is amazing. There is something for everyone. Occasionally I would join Dad in an activity that we both enjoyed.

I would highly recommend Arbour Square to anyone looking for the carefree lifestyle that Arbour Square offers.

A Place Like No Other, What a Gem!!

Arbour Square is truly an amazing community! Their staff and residents really are the "Village" required to care for a loved one. The facilities are clean, cheerful, and resident and visitor friendly! The many sunny, common spaces where time can be shared, as well as the public restrooms on each resident floor are fabulous! My mom and all of our family would not have mom anywhere else....as a matter of fact, mom wanted to move back to Florida, which is where her heart was calling her, but after 2 quick months, we realized that Arbour Square was really her home! They bent over backwards to accommodate her return. They told her when she left, that she was welcome back anytime!! And now that is happening!! There is no where like Arbour Square!!!

Arbour Square is awesome

My brother and I moved our mom to Arbour Square in July of 2017. At first she was hesitant to leave her home but after settling in she very much enjoys life there. [name removed] and the rest of the staff are terrific! very friendly and caring. She has met some dear friends and enjoys time in the dining room ( the food is wonderful, I sometimes join her for dinner) Best of all, there is always something happening many interesting activities and very nicely planned special events.

She is happy, social and busy. I look forward to visiting her at AS and always feel welcome. There is a good feeling when you walk in and spend time there.

We are very happy that she is there!

An amazing community!

My mother has been at Arbour Square since May 2017. She was understandably hesitant, but has transitioned so well thanks to the staff and residents at AS. It is one big family! She is so much more social, stimulated, and involved in life than she has been for a few years. She also eating amazingly well and has a wonderful apartment with natural light and all the amenities. In addition, having physical therapy onsite is beyond wonderful. As a result, her health has improved. But AS does even more - they helped me and my family during the most recent storm where we lost power. Setting us up in one of their B&B rooms without hesitation. I can't say enough about how generous, kind, and thoughtful the staff is at AS. They genuinely care about their residents and treat them like family. We feel very lucky to have found it.

My mom and dad just moved into Arbour Square. From the first time we visited Arbour Square the staff has been so helpful, kind and caring. They take time to know the residents by their names and what they need and prefer. The family has visited mom and dad. The dining staff made all of us feel very welcome. Nothing is to much trouble. The dining staff even took time to make sure that the young great grandchildren where taking care of. The family is looking forward to many visits with mom mom and grandad. It is comforting to know that they are happy, busy and content in their new home.

Good location and great food

I ended up picking this facility for my Grandmother because the location is convenient for me. She is usually a timid person but she’s met a lot of new people here and she is starting to have some new adventures. For activities they have things like mass services, movie night, and they even have an in-house physical therapist. The food here is good and I’ve even had a chance to try it on many occasions. I would absolutely recommend this facility to other families.

Thanks Mimi

If anyone is looking for an independent living, retirement community; do not look past Arbour square of Harleysville. My Mom lived there for 31 months until she decided she needed a little hire level of care.
Reluctantly moving there after 53 years of home ownership she quickly adjusted. The residents and the staff played the biggest part. She quickly made friends. My brother and I were always commenting how nice everyone was. It would be unfair to single out any one staff member because all where great to my Mom, however I would like you to know there is truly some exceptional people, from maintenance to culinary to housekeeping. My Mom thrived there because of them, and I thank them.
The people at Arbour are what what make it, but I would like to comment on the amenities. The place is so clean and bright. There was always something to do if my Mom chose to do so. I liked visiting her and shooting pool off the dinning area. One time I was there with my family and my granddaughter asked; if her and mommy could get an apartment there. She was serious; I thought to my self, this would be nice for my wife and me when the time comes.

Beautiful facility! Everyone was very nice. I was impressed how much of an effort was made to make everyone feel welcome.

Great place to live

I am so happy that my mom resides at Arbour Square. It is a beautiful place - well kept and immaculately clean. The staff is very pleasant and I like the way they interact with the residents. I've never had a meal that wasn't delicious and I like the variety and the quality of the food they serve. The planned activities are great and very entertaining. Everything they do at Arbour Square is done with class.

Arbour Square. Best independant living in the area

I cannot fully express how wonderful Arbour Square has been to my Mother, and our family. My Mother moved to Arbour Square after our Father passed away. As a family our biggest concern was that she remain active and involved. Very quickly we realized that she made the right decision. The many activities, the dining, the convenience of having a hairdresser, banking, Podiatrist, Physical Therapy, and blood lab on site has been wonderful. This allows her to make her own appointments and have a social life. I have enjoyed many meals in the beautiful dining room and made many new friends with her. Her large apartment allowed her to bring her favorite things with her, She has her memories and made many new ones in her new home. For anyone looking for an independent lifestyle in a beautiful complex, I highly recommend a visit to Arbour Square. Attend one of the many activities that are offered to the community, speak with the friendly staff, and tour the facility and see the many amenities that are included. Enjoy your visit. Tell them I sent you.

Excellent, quality staff

My client has resided with Arbour Square for a year. I'm a constantly impressed with the quality of staff, how cheerful they are any how willing they are too assist the residents and their family members.

This morning I boarded the elevator near the cafe, a member of the cleaning staff was wiping the inside of the elevator. She had a very pleasant disposition, continued cleaning as we traveled to my floor. I thanked her for what a thorough job that she does and her cheerful attitude, taking note of her name, [Removed], so that I could mention also told the director.

I am grateful for this caring community, their spirit Anda their generous spirit.

[Removed]

Living with new friends, a unexpected and great choice

The facility has been extremely welcoming since our parent moved here several years ago.
We are extremely happy with the facility including the meal service and the attention to detail by the staff.
There is "always something to do" if you care to join an activity.
There are planned visits to local restaurants and transportation can be arranged at no cost through a free public service bus by calling in advance.
Highly recommend this option for anyone especially as there is no high "initial fee" to live in the community.

BEST PLACE EVER

MY MOTHER IN LAW HAS BEEN AT ARBOUR SQUARE FOR ALMOST A YEAR. SHE LOVES IT THERE. THE STAFF ARE AMAZING, THE FOOD IS GREAT. THE WHOLE PLACE IN GENERAL IS WONDERFUL. SO VERY CLEAN. AND THE RESIDENTS ARE SO FRIENDLY. SO GLAD WE FOUND ARBOUR SQUARE. THE FAMILY OF [Removed]

A beautiful beginning for a New Home Experience

Hello,
What can I say?
I helped my friend [Removed] Move to the Main Street Location of Arbor Square. One of the best things a friend could do for another friend. I helped him retain his independence.
His apartment was spacious, well lighted and a happy space for him to enjoy. The facility is just beautiful, filled with well cared for and happy residents. The staff is accommodating and you can tell they enjoy their jobs by the ready smiles they wear. I loved dining with him in his new home.
My friend enjoyed the meals and the convenience of all aspects of living in his new apartment. A true new home for his enjoyment. I was very pleased how management helped in his transition from living alone in a small Cape Cod home to private living in a gorgeous setting.
Thank you for all your support, professionalism and respect.
Sincerely,
[Removed]

Great place

My father has lived at Arbour Square for over two years and loves it. This is his second retirement community and rates it the best. To remain independent at 91 is very important to him, and AS allows that. The staff are exceptional and very caring, which reflects upon the residents. It's not just a community, but a family environment. Knowing dad is safe, and has all the resources he needs, is a definite peace of mind for family members. I would highly recommend AS to those seeking independent care.

Great place to live!

My mom moved into Arbour Square in January 2017 and she just loves it! So many great activities and the team there are really attentive. They set up a nurse to come in to check on mom since she is diabetic. My mom enjoys the exercise classes as well. Really happy she is at Arbour Square.

Parents lived at Arbour Square and the Birches

My parents both lived at Arbour Square and my father moved to the Birches as he became more frail. They both found the community at Arbour Square an excellent value for their money. They started in a wonderful 2 bedroom apartment and my father downgraded to a 1 bedroom after mom died. There was a wealth of activities, which they could choose to participate or not, and a very caring staff, especially in physical therapy.[Removed] were just great for them! Executive management was always on top of things; accommodating to their residents and welcoming to their families. It was a good compromise for my parents who could not maintain their 5 bedroom home. I recommend both Arbour Square and the Birches.

Take a look at this community

This is a very nice community. They seemed to be active when I visited. They do offer more entertainment stuff for the residents to enjoy. The staff I met were nice and knowledgable.

In honor to my wife

I cannot find a way to express my gratitude to the staff, culinary, server's and residents at Arbour Square. During my time of grieving over the death of my wife. [Removed] and her staff went out of their way towards making time to schedule a special bus trip for residents to go to viewing. [Removed] and his culinary staff and servers help Ann greatly doing her time of illness before her death. The resident committee of [Removed],[Removed], [Removed] and [Removed] were specially helpful to me doing this time of my life. I want to thank the compassion that the residents show [Removed] and I with giving their condolences and sympathy. Arbour Square is a great place for me to know that I'm not alone in my life with this situation.

going above and beyond

I have been impressed with Arbour Square since I started looking at senior homes for my client. Their building is well maintained and very well crafted. The staff is above reproach and will do whatever it takes to keep your loved one safe. The director knows my name, which resident that I come to see and continually asks me for an update on how hes adjusting. Every one of the staff is pleasant, looks pleased to be working there and maintains pleasant interactions with the residents and their guests. We recently had an incident in which my client was having a difficult time due to a change in medication. I was called immediately by the director, told of his change in status and that they would be waiting with him in his apartment. I arrived a half hour after the initial call and the director was keeping him company, making sure of his safety. I know that the care for each of their residents. but this went above the call of duty. A number one job at a number one facility.

Our parents moved into Arbour Square two months ago after a long time deciding it was time to down size. As anticipated, it was a very emotional time and we were praying for a smooth transition. We wanted Mom and Dad to be in a place we could trust where they could prosper. We stumbled upon Arbour Square and are so glad we did. Arbour Square facility and employees have answered and have exceeded our prayers. Every single person we/they encounter go above and beyond to make our parents comfortable and truly strive to ensure mom and dad thrive and enjoy life in their golden years. There are activities, therapies, good food, beautiful facilities, wonderful people, so mom and dad can remain independent, yet we know they are cared for in a kind, caring, respectful way. We would highly recommend Arbour Square to all and thank them from the bottom of our hearts.

Very Nice Community, My Tour Went Well

I toured this community for my parents and their needs. I really enjoyed my tour, this is a nice place. The community looked nice and clean. From what I saw everything was well maintained. The staff was friendly and nice. It was a nice experience, and everything went well. This is a good community with friendly people.

I love this place!

My loved one is still pretty independent just needed some help and the community provided that. My loved one really enjoys the food. The community offers great activities. Everyone is really friendly and great . The community was very clean and was like brand new.

COFFEE Cake home made Desserts the best Blueberry cobblee

My Mother has [email protected] Hillside for 2 years . Very caring Staff of Personnel management on top of any issues that are thrown @ them !! They are there for your Loving Mother & even visit you @ Hospital which to me is above & beyond our expectations hats off to Mimi and Staff for making her Apartment her Home Physical therapy @ Gym Staff helps getting you the tools needed to sustain your independence Food is top quality Desserts Delectable whatever the costs are this place really gives you the white glove treatment so HAPPY my Sister chose ARBOUR Square Hillside Harleysville Thank-You all

Arbour Square looks like a great option. Enjoyed our tour with Heidi who was extremely helpful in providing answers to our questions and making sure we understood everything the community has to offer.

My Dad...The New Resident

My Father has been residing at Arbour Square since mid-January, 2016. He made the move from his home in Reading, PA to be closer to my 2 Brothers after the passing of our Beloved Mother in December of 2015. Our entire family is impressed with his cute little apartment, the kindness shown by all the staff, the amenities and activities available, the good food served in the lovely dining area and the physical therapy he receives. It is such a relief knowing he is safe and secure in a clean, beautifully appointed environment. He is slowly adjusting to his new "digs".... and we hope that as time goes on he will find his "niche" and feel more "at home". I visit him as often as I can ( I live 7 hours away)....and my experiences there with staff and residents are always pleasant.

The visit went very well. I met with Kathie [Removed], the marketing manager. The facility is very clean, they offer a lot of amenities, and the residents I saw were very active and looked like they were "at home". If you are looking to refer others in my position to this facility, I would say absolutely. I was also impressed with the professionalism of staff and the personal interaction between staff and residents. Kathie also followed up with me post-visit to address any questions that may have come up later on.

Glad to have my dad here.

My father has been at The Hillside for 21 months and is doing very well. He has cognitive dementia and lives independently with some assistance. Other places we looked at wanted him to be in assisted living due to his condition which would mean he would be in a lock down facility. This would not have been good for him. The staff is terrific and a shout out to Mimi who goes above and beyond the call of duty! My dad was not answering the phone the other day which concerned me and she found him and saved me a trip and gave me peace of mind!
Arbour Square is a great place for a loved one to be.

My father has been a resident for well over a year now. This was such a great decision for Dad as well as our family. He loves his apartment and still having the ability to be independent. The residents really look out for one another and the staff is so very kind and compassionate. Dad was unfortunately hospitalized a few times over the last year. Every time he was in the hospital, he was visited by someone from Arbour Square. The management works tirelessly and goes above and beyond. We highly recommend Arbour Square.

Review of The Birches at Arbour Square

Thank you so much for conducting the Happiness seminar at the North Penn YMCA on March 10. I feel that I am happier since that day. Exercise, meditation and the right medicine for my condition has helped. I also have been focusing much more on gratitude as you suggested. Although I am not keeping a journal, reflecting on gratitude has become part of my daily prayer process. Today one of the things for which I am grateful is that people like you took the time to help me and others. Good luck with your mission and your future sessions.

A fabulous place for dad!

Arbour Square is a large independent senior living community in Harleysville, Pa.

My dad has dementia/early stage Alzheimer's disease and I wasn't sure if this was a good fit for him. He also has a bad knee and isn't very mobile so the size of the place concerned me. He can't walk long hallways every day to get to meals.

A.S. marketing staff (Kathy [removed]) worked with me to find him an apt. next to the elevator - which is perfect. They also rented me a two bedroom apt. during the move in process so I could stay with my dad during the transition.

We attended a "new resident" social on the 3rd day there and my dad met some really nice residents who sat with him and told him that he was going to be fine. They would look out for him once I left - and they did.

My dad was confused and lost for a day or 2 but after 1 week he has nicely adjusted to his new routine. He has made friends and is doing well.

He is getting Physical Therapy for his knee and the PT dept. there is fantastic.

There are personal care services that you can obtain for additional money. For the first week I hired them to take dad to meals, PT, etc. They were reliable and I didn't have to worry about him.

A.S. has literally thought of everything for the aging adult. If you are in the market for a retirement community - check this place out!

Abour Square - What A Wonderful Place!!!!

We recently moved my Mom, who is 84 years old, to the Abour Square Independent Living Community in Harleysville, Pennsylvania. This was the best decision that my family has ever made and has proven to be the best thing for my Mom at this stage of her life. The staff at Arbour Square are so friendly, helpful and caring. They kept us organized and provided so much support before, during and after her official move and we cannot thank them enough (special thanks to Heidi and Betsy). Greg and Dennis in the maintenance department helped us put curtain rods up right away so that we could make my Mom's apartment nice and homey for her first night in her new place. The residents are so friendly and approachable and the community is very busy and active as there is a jam packed activities calendar. The apartments, as well as the common sitting areas, are very well appointed and pleasant to spend time in and the entire property is kept absolutely spotless. The grounds are gorgeous and well maintained with flowers, I especially love that there is outside furniture on the patios and out front of both the Hillside and Main Street entrance ways. My Mom and I will definitely be taking advantage of those outside sitting areas as we enter the Spring season. I have joined my Mom for a few meals during her first week at Arbour Square and the food is really good - way to go chef Dave!! Not to mention, the Wednesday Happy Hour with Chef Dave behind the bar is quite the happening spot!

Thank you again for everything, we could not have helped my Mom through this transition without you!

Clean and Friendly

My mother just moved here. I actually visited 6 years ago to check it out for her, but ultimately decided on another independent living facility. Fast forward to 2016, and her old place was getting too expensive. After some fantastic help from A Place For Mom, we moved her here. It is as clean and friendly as it was 6 years ago. It has many programs to keep her engaged, and everyone, repeat, everyone has been engaging, friendly and helpful to her. It is clean, there is a library, video library, computer room, large lounges with pianos, a gym for therapy, hairdresser, bank, tavern (!!), and small store. If you live in the Harleysville area, it is definitely worth checking out!

Great community

Just moved my mom there last week...support of the staff thru the process is awesome. The facilities are wonderful....the staff could not be any nicer. The residents seem so friendly and active....all are happy and involved. My mom seems to be adjusting fairly well for such a big change because of the support around her! The meals are just great too!

Gretchen Vakiener

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic endorsement, Kathi. The team at Arbour Square is committed to making residents feel at home beginning their first day.

Happy at Arbour Square

Our parents have been living at Arbour Square for over a year now. We cannot say enough wonderful things about this independent living facility. The housekeeping and maintenance staff work diligently in maintaining an extremely clean living environment for their residents. The staff is friendly and truly cares about everyone! Arbour has many fun activities and events scheduled both on and off campus with their own bus transportation provided. Our parents are well fed (the food is delicious) and the buffet style meals allow for a flexible life style. An extremely nice amenity is the state of the art physical therapy room. With a zero gravity machine included. Our father who recently had a hip replacement raves about it!!! We visited many independent living places in the area and Arbour Square is by far the best!

Happiness is:

After researching several facilities in Montgomery County my family and I thought Arbour Square would provide the best opportunity for comfort and care. We were not disappointed. It is the cleanest, friendliest and most convenient senior living facility possible. From entertainment to workouts to trivia games and "Happy Hour" there is always something to keep us occupied. Plus our shopping and bus trips really outdo the competition. Although I have a dietary problem the staff has applied themselves vigorously to keep me happy and in good health. Keep it up Mimi, Dave and Debbie! Thanks

Since moving our brother to Arbour Square we have seen 100% improvement in his health, outlook on life, and over all appearance. We want to thank everyone for all you have done for him.

Nothing negative about this place!

My Father has been here for a little while now and he is doing very well. He has started getting involved in the activities. They have activities everyday and do all sorts of outings. They have a fleet of vans to shuttle the residents to different places. They even have a billiards team and go to other communities to play against them. He also has a rehab type of class for his back. I have been there numerous times myself and everyone there, the staff and residents are very friendly. The residents are all happy, you can see it in their demeanor. They have a wonderful dining area that is like a restaurant, the food is great. I checked around before my father moved and we chose Arbour Square over other places. The staff is terrific. The coordinator even paid a visit to my father at his home before he moved to the community. The director makes it a point to check on him and see how he is doing. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this place. And Jaime with A Place For Mom was very nice to deal with when looking into options for my father.

Still happy after all these years

My parents relocated to Arbour Square in 2011. It was a big change for them, leaving the city they had lived in their whole life and moving to an apartment. Their apartment was bright and cheery and the staff and residents made them feel very welcome. My dad volunteered to do some work with the office staff, which he just loves. In 2014 my mother passed away, and again the staff and residents were very supportive and kind to my father. He continues to reside in his apartment and still does volunteer work. His favorite activity is doing jigsaw puzzles and he has quite the reputation. The common areas and dining room are warm and welcoming, the staff kind and caring. I am very happy to have my dad close by and well taken care of.

The Place for us

My husband and I have been residents for a little over four months. Coming here was a big decision for us. I sure had my doubts of the big change in our life. Now we know what a great choice we made. We are both so happy now. Our kids are very happy that we made this choice. It was at their suggestions that we left our happy home. Arbour Square is so perfect for us. The place is kept spotless. The staff is very caring and friendly. I still do not know how they greet every resident by their first name. What a memory they must have. And it sure makes you feel like family. There are a excellent variety of activities. and entertainment. Everything you could possibly need or want is available here.

Therapy Review

I want you to know that your care of my different falls, muscular pain was indeed treated with a caring, personally treated with due respect to me. I have been treated with the utmost care of what was needed at that time. All of the members work together in the training of what needs to be done. They took special care in reading about what I needed whether hot or cold wraps was what i needed. I cannot not say enough about the respect i was treated to in my exercises always an attendant standing by. to help.As of now I feel stronger in balance and walking, backwards. side stepping, and toe to toe from the beginning to the tossing of a ball to me.

The best in the area.

My mother moved into The Hillside at Arbor Square over a year ago. From day one the staff was friendly, attentive and always interacting in a cheerful manor. They introduced her to other residents in the dining area, all of whom were nice welcoming people and she quickly became assimilated in the community. The daily phone check up in the morning by staff gave me peace of mind that she was safe and in good health. She enjoyed the variety of food that was offered at lunch and dinner and also the many activities the Hillside offered and encouraged the residents to attend.
The thing that really seemed to set the Hillside apart from other communities was the genuine friendliness and compassion of all who worked at the Hillside. When I decide it is time for me to downsize to a place that I do not need to maintain or worry about what I want to make for dinner, I will have the Hillside at the top of my list.

Physical Therapy

Kudos to the physical therapy team. My first experience with a PT team. I can’t say enough about the team. They are well prepared and knowledgeable about the needs for your therapy. I learned a great deal of how to continue my exercises and get in shape. Even after completing my sessions the team would still be watching with little reminders on my posture, walking or whatever they might see you doing wrong. Exercise actually became fun. Great team and I highly recommend the PT department at Arbour Square. Thank you.

Best people

The staff of physical therapists are some of the best I've ever worked with. They are caring and sensitive, intelligent and very helpful. Having experienced PT in many other settings, I am happy to be in their care during my treatment here.

OUTSTANDING FACILITY

My parents both went to Arbour Square in 2013. They acclimated quickly because everyone was so friendly and they felt welcome. They loved the food! My father loved getting outside on his jazzy and going on the trail! His health began to fail in early 2014 and all he kept saying is "I want to get back to Arbour Square". While he was away from Arbour Square he loved his visits from Mimi. Unfortunately, he passed away in early 2015. It was a tough time for my mother after being married for 68 years. But the staff constantly watched out for her. They stop at her table and always ask how she is doing. Since she is getting used to the mechanicals in her new room, the maintenance staff don't mind that she makes multiple calls with silly questions. They always helps her out with a smile on their face. My family is so thankful we made the decision to put our parents in Arbour Square. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

My mother and step father recently moved it. The staff helped make the process simple

In Dad's words- "This place is first class!"

How do I say thank you! Living 10 hrs. away from our parents was never easy- however as they grew older and the task of caring for their home became more than they could handle they found a home at Arbour Square and we found a piece of mind. They enjoyed their time there with friends, some old friends they grew up with- others they met and grew close to while there. Dad loved his morning coffee with friends in the cafe and we all enjoyed the car shows- my husband even brought his 63 corvette down from Maine and Dad had a blast. So many wonderful times and special memories. As mom's health declined they were able to stay put in their apartment with the help of hospice and angels, true angels, from the Birches at home. It was such a blessing to have the two of them remain together through this time. The staff was wonderful- recognizing our trials and tribulations and helping us through this with their smiles and encouragement! After mom's passing Dad was grateful to be surrounded by friends who shared his loss and memories. We will always be grateful!!

Arbour Square-Nice place to live!!!

Been here only a month but people help you get acquainted and everyone is so friendly to you.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out with Arbour Square of Harleysville! The staff here is friendly and professional, and they were a huge help throughout the whole process. They really went out of their way to make the transition comfortable for my loved one, who was very skeptical about this whole thing. It really eased her fears and she has settled right in! The facility itself is well kept and clean, and there is always someone right there to help you when you need it!

Alyssa Barndt

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are thrilled to hear that your loved one has settled in well and is happy at Arbour Square!

No Worries

My parents are very happy and I do not have to worry about their safety anymore.

Alyssa Barndt

Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear that your parents are happy at Arbour Square and that you now have peace of mind that your parents are safe.

really good

The food there is really good. I have eaten there with mom and dad a few times and the food has always been really good. They are really good about accommodating any situations that arise. It's been a good experience.

Alyssa Barndt

We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoy the culinary offerings at Arbour Square and that we are meeting both your parents and your needs.

Friendly, they really involve my mother in lots of activities

They have everything that my mother needed. She's tickled pink with it. Everyone is friendly and helpful. It's really nice.

They have lots of activities, all day long, that help my mother with socialization. Alot of the activities are on her floor, so she doesn't have to go up and down. They make it very easy for people to get involved. They have a transportation bus.

The food is really good.

The people at Arbour Square were very...

The people at Arbour Square were very attentive, informative, helpful and friendly. It is clean and inviting. They have many different activites for the residents to participate in. I am very impressed.

I visited Abour Square ...

I visited Abour Square and liked it very much. I toured the new facility that was not complete, and she put me on their list to come to their grand opening in Match.

Toured but not really a fit...

Toured but not really a fit for us. Studio was quite small.

Spend your retirement years making friends and enjoying yourself! At Arbour Square Independent Living Community in Harleysville, PA, seniors can lead an active lifestyle without the burdens of everyday tasks like maintaining a home, cooking and cleaning. The retirement communities at Arbour Square have no buy-in or entrance fees, long-term leases or hidden costs. With Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care available on the same campus, you can be assured of getting the appropriate care and services you need now and in the future. Call us today to find out how you can become part of our community and enjoy the many benefits of retirement living at Arbour Square!