Arbor Village of Geneva Crossing - Lake Geneva, WI

Forever Grateful

Our father called Village Glen his home away from home for a year and a half. Our family called Village Glen an answer to our prayers. Dad had dementia and needed more care, stimulation and attention than our family was able to provide. Change is hard but sometimes necessary-- Village Glen provided the perfect home away from home. The ATMOSPHERE was warm, inviting and welcoming, Dad's room had all the comforts of home, along with two views to enjoy watching his birds arrive for their daily meal. The STAFF/CAREGIVERS were attentive, caring and made dad feel safe, loved and respected. Not only did they provide dad with top notch care, they held our hands and dried our tears as we journeyed with dad through this debilitating disease. Dad passed peacefully July 2014 in the comfort of his own room with two views surrounded by people he knew and who cared for him. What more could our dad have asked for. Our family is forever grateful to Village Glen and all who work there. Thank you, Thank you from the bottom of or hearts.

Thanks for being there when I needed you, Arbor Village!

My mom was a resident for 3 years until her death and we couldn't have been happier with her time at Arbor Village. I've been in a lot of care facilities, and this is at the top. It passed the smell test (literally) when I first walked in the door. Andy Kerwin sets a high standard for care, and the staff does not disappoint. They are capable, caring, and attentive to the needs of residents. Lots of activities enable the residents to socialize and nutritious meals keep them nourished. It felt like an extension of our family, and I had great peace of mind knowing that my mom was in a safe and loving environment. I wholeheartedly recommend Arbor Village to anyone who could benefit from their care.

Home away from home.

When Mom decided it was time to go to an assisted living facility, we shopped around a bit but the decision was easy. Arbor Village just felt right from the very first time we entered the building - bright and airy, nicely appointed, clean and comfortable. Then we got to know the staff and it only got better. Mom didn't want to leave her home, but when it became necessary, Arbor Village became her second home. She made many friends there, with fellow residents as well as staff members. The activities staff made sure she got involved with the various programs, excercises and craft sessions. When I would visit, I was always made to feel so welcome. And the food was very good, too - I dined there frequently during Mom's stay. Mom passed away in January of 2014. In her last few weeks she required hospice, which came right to her apartment. The hospice workers along with the Arbor Village staff made her passing comfortable and peaceful, and helped her family cope with the process and loss. I highly recommend Arbor Village.

highly recommend

My mom has been at Arbor Village/Village Glen for memory care for over two years. It has been such a blessing to know that she is well looked after there. I am able to visit often, so I have seen the staff in action. They provide appropriate care, activities, and a warm family atmosphere for the residents. I would highly recommend this facility.

Kind, Compassionate Caregivers

In October of 2008, my mom relocated her brother, who was suffering from mid-stage dementia, from central Illinois to Arbor Village of Geneva Crossing. Moving someone from an independent living situation to an assisted living community presents its share of hurdles. The administration of this fine facility held our hands and our hearts as they flawlessly transitioned my uncle into their beautiful facility. The staff of Arbor Village were exceptionally experienced, kind and compassionate in not only their care of those suffering from this debilitating disease, but their extended families. We lost my uncle on July 11, 2014. I am comforted by the fact that he was in hospice with those who cared for him for the past six years, the outstanding caregivers of Arbor Village. Please consider this outstanding facility for your loved one - you will never regret it!

Simply The Best

My brother spent almost 6 years in Assisted Living and a short time in the Memory Care Unit at the Arbor Village facilities. When he passed away, I felt that he was with people who loved him and cared for him on his journey. Andy, Laurie, Crystal and the entire staff became his family as well as mine. Everyone is treated special at Arbor Village. I thank God for such a wonderful facility for people who need special care and love. Thank you all. You are the best.

My Mothers Care

My mother lived at Arbor Village in the memory care_Village Glen for over four years. I had the pleasure to met and get to know the staff and team members who work 24/7 caring for the residents. The staff is very well trained and creates an atmosphere of family and independence. The team is very much in tune to the need and changes to the residents, and identified need as well as problems to help the family with supportive services.
I feel blessed that my Mom was able to be a resident at Geneva crossing.

Andy Kerwin

Thanks so much Pat for your comments. It was a pleasure and privilege having your mom as a resident these many years. We will miss her smiling face and loving manner. Thank-you so much for your support and willingness to volunteer your time and talent. Andy & Laurie

Village Glen review

Village Glen is extremely nice. It is always clean and well maintained. The individual bedrooms are large(12x15), bright and airy and have there own bathroom and shower. There are only 18 resident rooms which is a nice number for the staff of 3 cna's. All residents have some form of dementia and the staff appears to be well trained in their care. The staff is very friendly , cooperative and helpful. Activities for residents are well planned and well attended by residents. The food is very good and is served individually to residents. I have eaten several meals there and all have beenvery satisfying.