Waterford Senior Living - Waterford, WI

Waterford Senior Living and Waterford Memory Care are located on Sixth Street, in the quiet, friendly village of Waterford. We have two buildings, assisted living and memory care. Our assisted living has 40 one and two bedroom apartments. Residents choose their level of care and level of activity.
The memory care just opened in 2012 and has 29 apartments that offer a complete solution for memory care living.
Superb amenities are paired with customized care plans and advanced on-site medical and therapeutic services are available.

Clean, friendly, efficient and attentive staff and facility.

The first introduction to Waterford Senior Living was an invitation to join the residents for lunch to experience and learn first hand about the facility. The building was very clean and inviting with several areas for residents to gather outside of their own apartments. The staff is very attentive to the needs of their residents and made several accommodations to get our mother acclimated to her new surroundings. Follow up since has been excellent with immediate responses for assistance from everyone.

Social activities are extensive and cover a wide range of interests. While our mother is slowly adjusting to her new life at the facility, she has many opportunities for involvement if she chooses.

Comfort for mom!

My mother is doing well since her move to the Waterford Senior Living. The only thing she has complained about so far is about the food. She says it has a bad taste and they serve a lot of sandwiches. Other than that, things are going well.

Taking Very Good Care Of My Mother and Her Needs

This is truly an excellent community, I'am beyond pleased. They are taking very good care of my mother and all her needs. I'am very pleased with the way they keep the community very nice and clean. She is trying a few activities. They have a wonderful section of food for the residents to choose from. Everything has worked out very well. This is a community I would recommend.

really pleased

I am really pleased with Waterford Senior Living. One thing I would have them improve is more communication with the family. Mom doesn't always remember so we aren't sure if certain things are getting done like showers, etc. In the beginning there was a lot of communication however that has trailed off. That's the only thing I can think of that I would change.

Amazing!

The staff is excellent at Waterford Senior Living. They are always extremely courteous and friendly. I like that I can joke around with them but at the same time they are professional. Also, the facility is beautiful.

Gret Care

The staff at Waterford Senior Living did a great job taking care of my mother and everything that she needed. I would highly recommend them because of their great care.

Wonderful

They were wonderful. I think my loved one’s needs were a little more than they could take care of, but we knew that coming in. They were very clean and friendly.