Wonderful, Willing and Friendly Staff

Although my mom was there for a week they did well for us. It was not easy for her when moving into the community but we know she was getting great care. The staff are the nicest and friendly people. They answered all my questions and were willing to help in any way. I have no complaints about the community.

Great food at Apple Springs!

I've been meaning to write a review for this place for a few weeks now - but never got around to it until now. I was visiting a friend who's Mom lives at this place, and we came over for a visit before heading back to Wenatchee to catch the plane home (I live in AZ.)
The first impression walking through the door was not what I consider typical. The lobby is bright and colorful filled with plants, a copper fountain and some beautiful photography and paintings on the walls. My friend was greeted with a hug by one of the staff, and I was given one too because I was next to her! It was just before lunch and they were having a special BBQ with ribs; we were asked to join them because "there's plenty of food and everyone needs to eat."
Although we didn't walk around the whole building, from what I saw this is a superbly run building. All of the staff were very friendly, the residents looked happy, and someone even came in with a guitar and sang during lunch! I call that first class all the way. If I ever decide to retire in Eastern Washington, this is where I want to live.

An Afternoon at Apple Springs Senior Living in Omak, WA

My mom and I received a tour and lunch a few weeks ago at Apple Springs; it felt very warm...like home. Mike was our host and we immediately connected. He was very interested in my mom's needs, likes and dislikes. The staff was helpful, friendly and caring and so were all the people. A gentleman was visiting a family member at Apple Springs and started up a friendly conversation with my mom; that was fun. My mom really liked the studio apartment - it was roomy and felt like the it would be very comfortable to live in. She believed that she could make a very nice home there. There were plenty of activities for her, the food was great and everything was wonderfully clean without the feeling of "institution". I have nothing negative to say about Apple Springs...I would live at Apple Springs if and when I needed assisted living! She could tell that she would be cared for and pampered here. She believed that she could be happy living there. What more could a daughter ask for? I would be at peace and blessed having my mom live at Apple Springs Senior Living in Omak Washington.

Apple Springs is located just 45 miles from the Canadian border, nestled in the heart of Okanogan county. We enjoy the quiet of country life while being located just 2 blocks from a major health clinic with weekly visiting specialists. Shopping and activities of interest are close by We encourage our residents to live at their own pace and enjoy a confident and secure lifestyle. Our residents take pride in having the ability to make their own choices in a supportive community…peace of mind, not only for our residents, but for their families and loved ones.

Apple Springs has well trained staff with many of them being with the facility since opening. Congratulations to Apple Springs Staff and Residence on a job well done. A recent survey conducted by the State of Washington found this facility to be deficiency free!