Blossom Valley - Wenatchee, WA

Caring and Supportive!!!

Our mom has never lived alone before and she seems to be settling in well here at Blossom Valley. She knows that this is home. They are taking good care of her and her care needs. It is easy to communicate any of our questions or care needs to the staff members. They care as much as I do, and it makes me feel that she is a priority with the staff. The atmosphere is very upbeat and everyone seems to have such a positive attitude. It feels warm and inviting whenever we come and visit. The food is adequate enough to meet the requirements of most dietary needs. The staff encourages her to participate in the activities and take the trips they take. My mom feels like she belongs and the residents are friendly. Her apartment is very nice and roomy, you don't feel crowded, it looks comfortable. They are so supportive at Blossom Valley we really appreciate the care they are providing for us.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your confidence in us. We appreciate your feedback and we're so glad that your mom is enjoying her home here at Blossom Valley!

Senior living at its best

Just moved my 90 year old mother-in-law into Blossom Value. Staff is amazing and so attentive to residents. You can tell they care about each and every resident. Furnishings clean and modern and new. Love the Coca Cola room. Very festive. [Removed], Director of Marketing is phenomenal. The love for my mother-in-law would not have been as smooth without her. Her passion for other shows through. Huge dining room and nice private dining area. Individual rooms/Apts are good size. No complaints whatsoever.

Good Care for Dad

This is a nice community for my father. The staff team is great and attends to all of my father's needs. This is a clean facility inside and the grounds. The food needs a little mprovement. No activities are offered to keep active. I would recommend this community for others seeking good care for loved ones.

blossom valley and a place for mom review

everything we experienced as we transitioned mom into blossom valley went extremely well and she is very happy to be there. thanks to Jackie at a place for mom and Rhonda at blossom valley!!

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our community page and write a review.
We are grateful to hear that your mother’s transition to our community went so well and she is happy in her new home.
Rhonda is a valuable resource and a wonderful asset to our team.
Blossom Valley has a great relationship with our national partner, A Place for Mom and we take pride in working together to help out families in need.
Welcome to the Blossom Family!

Fantastic home away from home

My Dad is checking out assisted living facilities near Wenatchee. We had 3 places we wanted to see, that fit him best. This I thought was the best fit for him. Their state inspection records are impecable, that was very important to me. I also got to witness first hand employees discussing a resident with the daughter. They seem to be way more than just professional. They seem to care and be fun loving at the same time. Please give Blossom Valley a chance for yourself and when my Dad is ready for a transition to assisted living, I will try to persuade him here.;) Rhonda gave a great tour.

Warm and friendly atmosphere

I give value only 3 stars because I feel the cost is very high for the average elderly person. However, my father in law is able to afford this but when it comes time for my mother to be assisted BVW will be out of her reach. The staff are excellent. My father in law really likes it there.

Everything You Need to Feel at Home

Whether you’re active and on the go or need some help with activities of daily life, Blossom Valley gives you the means to live life fully. For those seeking choice and independence, you’ll find a variety of creative, engaging and stimulating programs and activities designed to enhance your lifestyle. Our licensed assisted living care services are personalized to help our residents maintain active and comfortable lives while supported with dignity as their needs grow and change.