Antebellum Grove Senior Living - Warner Robins, GA

Great assisted living and memory care location

Outstanding and caring staff. Constantly plans activities for the residents. Management and caregivers are always open to changes or recommendations to better the residents experiences and care. It's a family oriented establishment.

New Management

My loved one stayed at Antebellum Grove, and when their old management was there, we were very happy with the care he was receiving. However, with the new management, I didn't feel that the care was as good. They didn't seem to make their rounds properly or to check on the residents as much as they used to. They just don't seem to have the same caring attitude as they used to. We have since moved my loved one so he can get the care he needs.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our management has not changed in several years so we would love to discuss your concerns with our Executive Director either in person or on the phone.

No Complaints

The family has had no complaints since moving mom here. She is adjusting and doing well seems happy and content. The community is kept very clean and maintained. The staff is nice and very accommodating and helpful. The food seems to satisfy mom The community is located in a good spot for the family to get too. The whole family is in agreement that this is the best place for our mother.

Shelley Hamner

Thanks for reaching out to us! We are so glad that your mom has adjusted and is happy in her new home. We are so glad that you chose Antebellum for you mom and we will continue to do our very best to exceed your expectations and take great care of your mother!

While I nave no previous experience, Antebellum Grove has met all my expectations and more. I am very satisfied with my choice.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for your kind feedback! We are glad you are happy!

Friendly responsive staff

My mother is enjoying her stay at Antebellum Grove. It's clean, bright and the staff and residents are very friendly. Mom moved into a room that had been vacant, they did an excellent job of getting the room ready in a short period of time.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you so much for trusting us with the care of your mother. We are thrilled to welcome her to our community and glad that we could help you out quickly! Keep the feedback coming.

We have been very pleased with Antebellum Grove so far.

We have been very pleased with Antebellum Grove so far. I would give them four and a half out of five. No major complaints.

Christina Trentham

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We love our residents and we feel privileged to have the opportunity to care for this beloved generation.

easy to work with

We have had a good experience with Antebellum Grove Senior Living. They were very easy to work with. They made the transition a smooth process, and were all very helpful and accommodating.

Christina Trentham

Review of Antebellum Grove Senior Living Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Warner Robins, GA

Went for a tour but wasnt able to afford this facility. Appeared to have hidden fees.

Very nice facility, plenty of staff, activities, and accommodations. And I can see why there is a long waiting list.

Mama and I went here back i...

Mama and I went here back in April 2013. They didn't have rooms set up for couples.

We visited this facility on Sunday ev...

We visited this facility on Sunday evening, October 10, probably not the best time to do this. We had not scheduled a tour but I had received monthly updates on the activities through a publication, so I felt somewhat familiar with that. However, most of the residents were either in their rooms or away for the holiday weekend. I was impressed with the physical condition of the home and grounds. However, I was a little concerned with the security. I saw no attendant at the desk at any time and the 2-3 employees we saw never asked if they could help us nor did they try to find out who we were there to see.

Antebellum Grove is a licensed assisted living community located in Warner Robins, Ga. providing a warm and inviting residence that conforms to the needs and preferences of each resident. Our apartments are large and cozy, our personal care services are designed to assist residents and provide them with optimum health and well-being through intellectual and recreational activities that make every day enjoyable and fulfilling.

Our community also offers care for the memory impaired in the secured environmental we call Antebellum Court.