Michael Gray AFCH - Riverview, FL

To small!

This community was nice. It also only had like 6 people in it and I know that my dad would need a bigger community because he likes to talk. They did answer all of our questions and was very helpful with everything.

My brother is here, [Removed] is working with him. A quiet place, subdued and well kept.

Lovely Community

I do like my room here at this community. It is a very nice place with kind people. I like the way they keep everything neat and tidy. The staff is great, they are always willing to help. It has been a lovely experience, and I'am pleased with all they have done for me.

Michael has gone above and beyond!

He has been very helpful with helping us transition my loved one into the community. My loved one enjoys the food offered. It is a wonderful community! Michael is great with care but the fill in staff are not as skilled.

Great place for our loved one!

We are very satisfied with the services our loved one has been receiving at Michael Gray AFCH. The staff does a wonderful job communicating with the family and keeping us updated on his care. The community and the rooms are kept very clean and updated. No complaints about the food!