Ava Cares IV - Brandon, FL has yet not published prices.

Before putting your family member check with ACHA to see all their violations and reviews of family member that lost their love one.

A place to call home.

The care at this community. I like knowing that she is happy here. The staff are always attentive to her needs. The community is clean and maintained. They have activiites for the residents who want to participate. We like the care and the value that is offered here.

If you are looking for a good ALF this is not it! The owner wants money and doesn't truly care for patients. Do not give diabetic diet to diabetic residents. Other legally questionable acts done. They should be shut down and or prosecuted. Do not place your loved one here.

Ava Cares is the Best!

I cannot say enough about the care, love and comfort that my mother receives from the entire staff of Ava Cares. It starts with the owner, Ms Eva, and flows through each of her employees. They treat my mother like she was their own. Mom has been living there for about six months now and couldn't be happier. She suffers from dementia and depression, but I can honestly say that the depression is fully under control. This is a smaller facility so the bonds of affection are strong between staff members and residents. The food is absolutely wonderful, the cleanliness is beyond compare and the atmosphere is very homey. I love the location as it is near to my house and they have a very large yard to stroll in.