Angelicare Adult Foster Home, LLC - Warren, MI

This facility came highly recommended, was in a neighborhood setting which was nice, but we couldn't get past the odor inside then house....The rooms seemed clean, but the smell did not reflect cleanliness to us. We could not put our mother there

compassionate, knowledgable, excellent care

Angelo only cared for my dad for a short time as he was hospitalized shortly after he got there. He took a personal interest in my dad to make him feel as comfortable as possible in the home. He was extremely attentive and spent a lot of time at the home with him in order to assess his needs and train his staff accordingly. He communicated with us on an ongoing basis and even went to the hospital to visit my dad. He is a nurse and thus he is very knowledgable and can assess the clients initially when problems occur and arrange for appropriate follow up. I would highly recommend him and his home would be the first I would go to for a family member!

Review of Angelicare Adult Foster Home, LLC Residential Care Home in Warren, MI

Angelo was very friendly and truly wanted to get to know my dad and how he could meet his needs. His staff seem very dedicated. The house was very clean. He was willing to make the extra effort to spend time and get to know my dad since he is higher functioning than the other residents in the home.

Very nice place

They do a great job at Angelicare! I'd give them high marks across the board, they take great care of their residents. The home is clean, the staff are all very friendly, and they're able to provide what their residents need.

I looked at this place for my loved o...

I looked at this place for my loved one in january. For everyone looking this is NOT for people who are high functioning . It was not warm or cozy. There were not any pictures on the walls and it felt very cold and uncomfortable.

A very comfortable home for your loved one.

I recently had to place my father in a new adult foster home. I was referred to Angelicare Adult Foster Care by A Place for Mom. I met with the owner Angelo Balisi and was very impressed with his home (very clean), knowledge of medical care, friendliness, and his caregivers. I feel very comfortable in the care that they will provide for my father. I already can see it in his smile, attitude, and health. He's much happier and alert. Thank You so much for taking the time and care for families that need that extra special care.