Angel Alliance Caregivers, LLC - Galloway, NJ

Angel Alliance Caregivers, LLC - Galloway, NJ has yet not published prices.

A positive experience!

My friend has a good experience with the caregiver from
Angel Alliance Caregivers. We were pleased with the service they provided.

Caring service

Very caring service. Owner is a good listener; focused on the specific needs for my mother and recommended someone for live-in care who appears to be a very good match. We are one month into care and I am very pleased with the care provider. She is attentive while providing independence.

They have done a lot for my father while they were there; they cleaned and helped unload groceries and do laundry. They did too much for my father instead of letting him do things on his own in order to get stronger. Overall it was good.

Great job

We spoke on the phone and told Greg what we needed in home care for my mother-in-law. He met with us and our parents and saw their home. Within days he had chosen someone he thought would be a good fit for us. He picked a perfect person the 1st time and she is doing a great job. Completely satisfied.

Angel Alliance Caregivers is a licensed, bonded and insured non-medical Home Health Care Agency. We are backed by over 26 years of experience and provide Companions, CHHA’s and CNA’s to help those who desire to stay in their homes.

A personal note from founder and owner Greg Banks: "When my mother needed non-medical home care my brother and I didn’t know where to turn. It came suddenly and we had no idea what to do. We had a pile of brochures and information and were more confused than ever. Quite frankly everyone sounded the same. They all seemed to offer the same services, had similar cost, etc. Our thought was to just randomly pick one as they were all the same. Boy were we wrong! Our experience proved heartbreaking at best. It is a story that you should hear prior to choosing home care and one that I will freely share with you when you call.

My promise is that even if you decide not to use Angel Alliance Caregivers I will help you gain enough knowledge to make an educated and very important decision on home care. My concern is that you make the correct choice for you and your loved one. Call and ask to speak with me personally."

“The wings of angels are often found on the backs of the least likely people.” Eric Honeycutt