Right at Home - Manahawkin, NJ

Right at Home - Manahawkin, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

I interviewed Right at Home as well as Home Instead (they were referred to me by friends in the area) I decided to go with Home Instead as they were a better match for my situation.

It could have been better

Thankfully the services were only needed temporarily. We utilized services for one week for my Dad while we attended a wedding out of town. It could have been better is saying the least. The agency did not do its best at finding the perfect match and aired my 92 year old father with a man that didn't even know how to operate a microwave nor a coffee maker. There was also a language barrier which deferred them from having any conversation. Overall I believe that if the agency communicated better and did a diligent job at finding the perfect match it would have been a better experience. I would not use them again.

Need to get it together

I am feeling a little frustrated with Right at Home right now. We had a permanent aide and they were just great but went that care giver went on medical leave; all I have been getting is piece meal. They send a different person each day and it is making really difficult for me. I have to train and new person everyday on what we need and how we need it to be taken care. It has really been a pain for me. I hope that they get their act together or we will have to start looking elsewhere.

This is my agency of choice. I had c...

This is my agency of choice. I had contact with very knowledgable people with every call to them. They provided me with information over the phone and followed-up our conversations by mailing additional helpful information to me.