Senior Helpers - Whiting, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Seems like a good service. Was a little higher price than competition otherwise we would have considered hiring a care giver from here.

Great Caregiver, Home Care Going Well

Everything is working out well for wife since she started to receive home care from this agency. She does have her good days, and her bad days. However I know she is in good hands with the care giver. He has been very helpful, and good to work with. It has been a good experience for us with this home care agency, and I would recommend it.

I didnt get back to you before because they just found an aide for my husband. It took a while because I had a more specific request. He's been at my house twice and it seems to be working out! I was really feeling desperate! Keep your fingers crossed! Happy Holidays! We are starting with 4 hrs. 2x a week. Its a little more expensive than some of the other places.

A great bunch of people!

The staff was outstanding and they did a great job with my loved one. They took care of all my loved ones needs and went over and above . The staff made sure that my loved ones house was kept up. I love them.

Great service!

Senior Helpers was a great help when my sister required assistance. The agency was very fast at setting up the service. The lady they sent out was pretty reliable but cancelled on us a few times. She was very honest and we would rate the caregiver 3 out of 5.

Aunt Eddie

The help I have received from Senior Helpers in finding qualified and caring individuals for the care of my Aunt was great. Her comfort and care are our primary concern and the personalities seem to mix well. Thanks.

Aunt Eddie

A Mismatch

I used this agency for a moment. The experience was a little odd but overall it ended good. The caretaker was good to my parents for the most part. I did have a misunderstanding between my caretaker and ended up with no replacement but I did get a resolution in the end.

Good experience

Our experience with Senior Helpers was a very good one, overall. The management staff was professional, friendly, and very thorough. They responded quickly to all communications, and were good about follow-through and checking in on how things were going.

peace of mind

Senior helpers gives us peace of mind that my mom is taking care of when we are not there.

They did a wonderful job!

They did a wonderful job! They were very helpful. They are a great outfit. They did terrific.

Senior Helpers® in-home care services are designed so our clients get as much or as little help as they require to enjoy living independently at home. Our service schedules are flexible and we are non-contractual, so you don't have to commit to a fixed length of time. After a thorough screening, we train, bond, insure, and hire only the most professional and compassionate caregivers. If you’re considering assisted living services or other long-term elderly care options, talk to us first.