Anamar Senior Care - Northridge, CA

Review of Anamar Senior Care

A perfect place for your loved one. Everyone showed my husband kindness and loving care. Great food and activities. The owners could not have been more concerned or wonderful to him and our family! A perfect senior care home - clean and happy.

Review of Anamar Senior Care

My father lived there. It was a wonderful environment. They were so kind and loving to my dad. Made him all his favorite food. Worked hard to entertain him. Can't recommend the home enough.

Review of Anamar

My mother lives at Anamar Senior Care and is given the best of care and attention. my wife and I have peace of mind that she is getting the care and attention she needs, She previously resided at a larger residence but needed more direct care. At Anamar she gets that and more. She has started to participate in activities and enjoys the care and attention she receives from Jana, Marilyn, and all the excellent care givers.

Anamar is a safe loving place to be. Our facility is nestled in a friendly neighborhood in Northridge, Ca. The minute you walk through the door you will feel a sense of warmth and care. Our caregiving staff has combined over 50 +years of experience combined. They get to know each resident and their needs while providing a family atmosphere. Families are always welcome to visit or stay for a meal. We have fun, engaging activities and frequently you will see our caregivers dancing and/or singing with the residents.

Owners/Administrators, Marilyn Snyder and Jana Ostrovsky, (see photo) are dedicated to each resident and their family. Along with excellent care, the importance of giving each senior a sense of purpose and value is our mission. Our background experience includes various settings such as clinical social work, medical/patient advocate, business owner, non-profit, special education as well as personal experiences. We are service oriented and are committed to facilitating a home environment that seniors will thrive and belong.