Evening Grace - Northridge, CA

very impressed

I was really very impressed with Generation Senior Care. When I went to meet them, they traveled with me back to my mothers house to meet her personally and talk things through with us. They have been really willing to work with us. They have a visiting doctor that works with a neurologist that has helped her get on the right medication she needed for panic attacks she was having, and now she is doing wonderful. The staff has been extremely caring and understanding. My mother has dementia and she has gotten really bad the last couple of months. We did not know what to do, and they really calmed all of our fears and worries and they were very helpful and reassuring.

I HIGHLY recommend Generation Senior Care!

After interviewing many facilities of this type both in California and out of state, I can honestly say that Generation Senior Care is the most caring, the cleanest, and most professional. Our loved one has been living at Generation Senior Care for almost 3 years and is quite content which gives our entire family great peace of mind. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Wonderful

The caretakers genuinely care about each resident and make them feel as though they're family. The residents are treated with respect and love. The caretakers know each resident personally (know their capabilities and diagnosis) and are immediately aware when something isn't correct. When this occurs, the caretakers take the necessary steps in handling the situation appropriately. The caretakers and director continuously go the extra mile in providing the BEST CARE possible for each resident. The residents receive the utmost care and attention. Family members can rest assure that their loved ones are being taken care of.

A well run facility

The home is well kept and professionally run. Much needed help was given to me getting my husband settled in the facility. They were readily available when I needed them. Transportation was provided for all doctor's appointments. The care given by Mariza and Conrad is excellent. My husband likes the meals provided and his appetite has improved. A well run facility.

Super Place

Amazing. My husband was at another facility for 14 months. He has gained 25 pounds in 4 weeks and is doing so much better. There is no comparison to the other facility. I thought he was in a great place before. I did not realize things could be so much better. The staff is more caring and take on other duties that were left for me to do at the other place. This is a GREAT facility!

Generation Senior Care is an extension of Evening Grace RCFE, which opened in 2007, and is functioning under State of California License Numbers: 197608073.

Our home is located in Northridge, very close to Northridge Mall, CSUN - California State University Northridge and Chatsworth Natural Reserve, Porter Ranch Park and Monteria Lake.

The house is large and spacious spanning 3000 square feet on one level, making it easy for our residents to move freely throughout the facility. The home provides 6 private rooms, caregiver’s room, 3 bathrooms and a huge separate shower. We offer elegant living conditions, high standard 24/7 care and supervision for your loved one, due to our low caregiver to resident ratio of 1 to 2.

The home is carefully designed, featuring individual spacious private room with suite facilities. Every room is nicely finished, furnished or not (depends on the residents’ wishes), bright, large, homey, comfortable and waiting for his new guest. All the rooms provide door alarm system, heating and air conditioning systems, smoke detectors, TV cable and phone or internet connections (if desired!). Some of the rooms have direct patio access, private bathroom or large walk-in closets.

WE CARE FOR: - Dementia and Alzheimer’s - Parkinson’s - Multiple-sclerosis - Diabetes - Confusion - Depression - Stroke - Congestive heart failures and other heart related diseases - Frailness and weakness - Bedridden - At risk falling - Incontinence - Hospice patients