Parkwest of Northridge II - Northridge, CA

very good

Everything with Parkwest of Northridge has been very good. They have really good communication, always notifying me if there is anything going on that I need to know about.

My mother does not always want to shower and they are not able to force her. That is the only thing about the experience that has not been great, but of course that's not their fault.

right place for my sister

My sister really needs one on one care which she is getting at Parkwest of Northridge. They help with feeding her, putting her to bed, and everything else like that.

They do not have any activities to keep the residents active, but for the state that she is in it is the right place for her right now.

This is her second month in there, and so far I am very happy with the way they have been taking care of her.

They have 2 homes and we toured both. They have door alarms, and nice clean and neat homes. The staff was very polite and answered all of our questions. The pricing was a little high on a private room. and they said that Digna could possibly negotiate that with us. These homes are on a nice quiet culdesac .