Amica at Somerset House #1 - Victoria, BC has yet not published prices.

Review of Amica At Somerset House #1 Victoria, BC

I very much enjoyed it. - I went there twice for a few months each time. I would highly recommend it. The location is beautiful, it's right on the water and you can watch the ships come and go. They had good food, and was clean and the staff was friendly. I liked the underground car park.

A good place to be

I've never visited a place where the residents & employees said what a great place it is - and they're absolutely right.

This is an unusual place. All the residents and all the staff I've talked to love this place. They The staff enjoy working here. The residents have a variety of things to do and are generally occupied, not just sitting around watching TV.
The food is excellent. One has a choice of which meals to take.

Amica Senior Lifestyles is setting a new standard for senior living in Canada by combining unparalleled premium hospitality and amenities with expert care and support to deliver a personalized senior living experience. Committed to enriching the lives of seniors now and as their needs change, Amica offers independent living, assisted living and memory care lifestyle options. Established in 1996, the company owns and operates 29 residences in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, with plans to continue expansion in select markets. To learn more visit amica.ca