Amica at Erin Mills - Mississauga, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Met with [name removed], she was great very informative and helpful. Amica seems to be a wonderful place, lots of activity. However, they do not have a memory care unit/floor or secure doors. At this time, I feel that we need more memory care for my parents especially dad at this time.

Fantastic place. Great tour of the facilities. Staff very knowledgeable.

Kaylea Botting

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Amica at Erin Mills. We strive to provide personalized services to meet our residents' needs, and feedback like yours means a lot to us.

Hard to rate

It's hard to rate them. The care staff were wonderful, caring people, but we had a lot of trouble with the administration. When we toured they really promised the moon, but didn't end up delivering on half of what they promised. I think they were just trying to fill a bed. We ended up having to move our loved one out after only a short stay, because they could not deliver the care he needed.

Kaylea Botting

Thank you for your review. Amica is dedicated to providing first class quality services and care to our residents. We take all concerns seriously and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your loved ones experience. Please reach out to us at [removed], and ask for Tanya Kooger, General Manager. Thank you,
The Amica at Erin Mills Team

Amica Erin Mills

Staff are friendly and receptive, especially the nursing staff who had the right approach when it came to dealing with my sister's health issues. The food was superb. I have a master's degree in health administration and would apply for a job with Amica if I was 30 years younger!!

Kaylea Botting

Thank you for taking the time to review Amica at Erin Mills. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with our service and our food. We truly appreciate your feedback from a health administration and family member perspective.

Mom's Short Term Stay

Amica at Erin Mills - Mississauga, ON is truly a nice place.

The staff and the facilities were excellent. What helped us in our decision to leave our mom for a short stay, was that all the staff was so friendly and helpful and the place itself was so clean, bright and sunny and the rooms did not feel drab at all. The room and the facilities within the room were very comfortable and very clean. The management was very helpful.

They were very kind enough to have the door-stopper removed, which my mom was finding too restrictive and difficult when opening the door to her room. The only concern was with the vegetarian food options - there were no vegetarian entrees at dinner\lunch. Although we were told that there are quite a few vegetarians on site and mom's dietary needs would be taken care of, there were no special vegetarian entrees offered, either at lunch or dinner.

Other than that, everything else was great and my mom enjoyed her short stay. We will not hesitate to use the facilities again or recommend it to our friends. In fact, my hubby joked, he wouldn't mind moving in right now !!!

Kaylea Botting

We truly appreciate your feedback on the look and feel of our residence, as well as the service your mother received at Amica at Erin Mills. Thank you. I have passed your review over to our National Director of Culinary Services. It is important that we stay in sync with our residents' dietary preferences. Many of us feel the same way as your husband: it's a great lifestyle!

It's fabulous.

It's fabulous. She loves the food. We had a few problems with the on call doctor, the care team, needs to work on the follow up a little more. I would like to see them contact me with results for tests and things. We liked that it felt more active, there were conversations and laughter, in the dining room.

Amica at Erin Mills is an intimate residence located in bustling Mississauga. Our community is handy to many amenities such as nearby shopping, churches, community services and parks. In addition to nearby attractions, we have many on-site amenities and activities. We offer quality all-inclusive living for both Independent Living and Assisted Living. Choose Independent Living for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of home without the work. Plus, our flexible support services are available if ever needed. Choose Assisted Living if you want dining and activities just down the hall from your suite and professional support close at hand 24/7. Plus, enjoy the amenities and programs throughout the building whenever you like.