Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Above and Beyond!

This is a wonderful place! The staff did a great job at making my mom feel welcome and at home when she was there. They were also great at trying to include her in activities. I would definitely recommend this facility!

Dundas Amica Offers Excellent Care in Luxurious Surroundings

My recent experience at Amica is with Assisted Living Respite. Staff members were kind, patient, knowledgeable, communicative, professional and hard-working. The assisted living nursing care supervisor was outstanding. Meals were varied, nutritious and nicely presented. Every attempt was made to accommodate food allergies. The bistro was absolutely beautiful and offered appealing afternoon treats and a lovely change of scenery. The building itself is very attractive, well-maintained, impressively equipped and in the process of expansion, although I was a little disappointed in the respite studio assigned to my mother. She found the bed uncomfortable and the smell of fresh paint unpleasant, although how can I quibble with the attempt to freshen up the room for a new occupant?
I wish my mother had elected to move in long term instead of returning home, as I have complete confidence that residents are well cared for there. A bonus is that it offers full spectrum senior care.
Overall, I highly recommend Dundas Amica.

A brand new community

Mom is adjusting fairly well to living at Amica. The staff are very good and she likes the food. They offer some daily activities. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it.