AMEERY CARE - Las Vegas, NV has yet not published prices.

Mom's Last Hurrah

My Mom lived with us for years and it became difficult for us to care for her. On a trip to the hospital, we were told about a group home called Ameery Care. [Removed], the owner, came to the hospital and arranged for my Mom to be transported to her facility. It was the best decision we could have made. Ameery Care is a beautiful home that is spotlessly clean and full of loving and well-trained people. My Mom was very well taken care of and fed 3 gourmet meals a day and cleaned daily. [Removed] made sure my Mom's every wish was met. I would STRONGLY recommend this facility if you have a loved one who needs more care than you can provide. A heartful thank you to [Removed] for the care and love they gave my Mother.

Very happy with the service

My mom came down with dementia and needed to go to a group home. We looked around for a while and then someone recommended Ameery Care. Sarah was great to work with and her staff is awesome. I am very glad I chose Ameery Care because I could see they care and took great care of my mom. My mom was there for about two years.

Great care

I placed my mom after her diagnosis with dementia at this facility. I was not familiar with group homes setting but after few weeks i start to see how great this place is for my mom. Well trained care givers and very kind owners.