I highly recommend this facility

My father has been in this facility since 2010, prior to that he was in Amazing Grace sister facility in Port St. Lucie for about 10 years. The owner and staff are very caring. As the law indicates, activities should be regulated according to the resident level of functionality and consent. My dad likes to listen to recorded books. I am very pleased with the level of care, meals, socialization and medical follow up. If there ever is a problem that needs my attention, I am promptly notified. My dad loves it at Amazing Grace and I highly recommend this facility.

They didn't have any activities at all

They didn't have any activities at all, all they did was sit in front of the television. They said they would have things going on. She was there for a whole year and all I saw her do was draw one time with crayons. They were able to give her more attention since there were fewer residents, but just nothing going on, nothing to do. They would sometimes forget her appointments.