Adelya Senior Home II - Fountain Valley, CA

Care and comfort

I like this community for my brother's care. The staff is nice and very caring. the community is clean with a nice atmosphere that makes my brother happy. They do offer him activities for him to participate with the other residents.I would recommend this community for the good care and the value for other families

Welcome to Alternative Senior Care we have been caring for the seniors for over 11 years.

At ASC we provide 24 Hour care and supervision for seniors in a Residential home setting. We have multiple facilities located throughout Orange County. Our care programs range from short term stays to long term care settings. We also provide Alzheimer’s/Dementia and hospice Care programs for residents to meet their special needs.

Our highly trained staff is committed to the well being of your loved ones! Providing individual care each resident requires.

Our safe and secure environment grants families "peace of mind" you deserve.