NS Care - Fountain Valley, CA

Price is great

The staff here are very compassionate and it is very clean. I like that they have private rooms there. So he can enjoy the only things he has left like music and you don't have to worry about a roommate cutting that time short. There is one on one care here since it is in a home setting. And it is mostly men there so dad is comfortable. The interaction with the staff and the other residents are refreshing to watch, they don't treat anyone the same they strive to treat them as the individual they are with different needs. The living room has a gigantic T.V. and about 6 recliners. The food is OK they have to feed my dad.I would recommend this to my friends and family in fact Novack is opening another community just like this on the same street.

Very competent and caring staff.

We have been very pleased so far.

We have been very pleased so far. I don't have a lot to compare them to, but it's working out so far.