Angela's Residential Care - Costa Mesa, CA

Mom was happy here

We really liked this community it was always spotless clean. The caregivers are nice and attentive. Mom did mention that there needs to be more variety in food. Unfortunately mom's health started to decline and that is why we had to go to another community.

Not the right fit.

I researched this community on the county site before touring and they had lots of citations. [Removed] lives in actually lives in the home. Most of the staff is Russian and Ukranian which is fine but I felt there would be a language barrier. [Removed] seems to run a pretty tight ship.They seemed to serve a lot of fruit and vegetables which I liked however my father doesn't eat much produce. The room they showed me was way in the back and isolated. I got a negative vibe her that everyone was expected to stay in their rooms and be quiet. The owner also wasn;t willing to travel to my father in the hospital to do his evaluation. It's a beautiful home but it didn't seem very welcoming.

A Wonderfull Place for your Loved One

My mother lived there for more than a year before she passed away. The home was always very, very clean. There were healthy, home-cooked meals three times a day, plus snacks. My mother, who was thin, gained weight while there which was good for her. Angela cares deeply about all her clients and my mother really liked her. I live in Texas and had no other relatives nearby and Angela was kind enough to handle everything. She made sure she was taken to the hospital when needed, took her to the eye doctor and other appointments. The caregivers were sure to hold on to my mother when she walked to make sure she didn't fall and were always looking out for her safety. Both my husband and I have commented that we were so lucky to have found Angela. We checked out ten homes in Costa Mesa and Angela's was the best. I am so thankful to Angela.

1 male, 3 females. Angela ...

1 male, 3 females. Angela is professional and clean cut. She is businesslike...a bit coldish...but can't decide if that is because she is foreign and may not have a command of the language. Dinner was cooking, pork chops/homemade soup etc. A huge fruit bowl in kitchen. Clean house, great interior and a great outdoor patio. Overall a 9

Quite nice

Quite nice

Nice house very close to my house, it...

Nice house very close to my house, it has been remodeled and converted to well suite elderly residence. All showers are walkin with tile, most of the bedrooms have French doors to the backyard. The yard is very well manicured. Average price $4K for a private room.