Golden Coast Senior Living #5 - Fountain Valley, CA

Very Pleased With The Food

Everything is going very well for my mother at this community. They keep everything nice and clean. The staff has been very good, they are caring for her very well. I really do feel blessed to have found this community. She is trying some new activities. I'm very pleased with the food, it is very fresh and tasty. She is doing much better now. A place for mom was great with all they help, I don't know what I would have done without them. This is a community I would recommend.

Golden Coast Senior Luving #5

I found this facility supportive, helpful and accommodating. They are encouraging both to my mom and me as her caregiver. I found this facility to be clean, organized and well maintained. The staff members are caring and qualified workers.

Golden Coast Senior Luving #5

usha villarreal

Hi Linda

Usha Villarreal

they are good

It's hard right now. Dad has been there a total of six weeks, but has been in the hospital and on hospice for the last two. They are trying to work with my dad. Overall I think they are good, but we have not had enough experience to say for sure.

Great experience with Golden Coast.

Great experience with Golden Coast.

Excellent Owner

My loved one didn’t get to use the community. When I met the owner there she was fantastic. The place was extremely clean and very orderly. From what I saw of the activities it seemed like they have a lot of them. The individual needs matter to the owner. I would say that the owner was very knowledgeable, very caring – went beyond just being a business – she was into care giving and making sure that her residents were well taken of.

Thank you for you interest in Golden Coast Senior Living for your loved one! Golden Coast Senior Living, has five homes in Mission Viejo, each home is licensed for six residents. Our Mission is to provide care that enables your loved to experience quality living and afford you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are taking the very best of care for your loved one.

Golden Coast at the request of the MD is able to provide physical therapy, occupational therapy, pulmonary care and other skilled nursing services that are allowed under Licensure. Golden Coast Senior Living is licensed as a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE). The License included a Dementia Waiver and approved for Hospice Care.

Meals are served three times a day. Snacks and drinks are also available during the day for the residents whenever they are hungry. Meals are at the dining table staff will assist your loved one. Our goal is for each resident to eat in at the dining table with other residents, we discourage eating alone in their room on a tray.

Golden Coast focuses and selects the daily therapeutic activities in direct relationship to the individual resident’s continuing strengths, abilities, and interests. As our resident population changes, new activities may be introduced so that they compliment and reflect the new resident’s abilities and interests to provide maximum satisfactions and achievements each day. Our music therapists offer music therapy 1-2 days a week. Activities are offered every week. Our policy is that everyday a resident takes a walk outside (walking or in a wheelchair) each home has an abundance of videos.

Golden Coast promotes a home-like and family atmosphere for each resident in his or her room. Each room is furnished however the resident can bring their own furnishings if they wish. Together, we will personalize the room your loved one will occupy before he or she moves in the room.