Alper's Care Home - Garden Grove, CA

Thank you for the loving care.

My family and I would like to thank [removed], [removed] and [removed] for the loving care they provided my mother for the last 1 1/2 years. Whenever our family visited our mother we always saw how happy she was and the love and nurturing of her and the other residents. We were so happy we found such a nurturing environment. We would like to thank all of you for taking such wonderful care of our mother. God bless you.\From [removed]

Alper's Care Home is lovely and inviting. My Mum has settled in easily over the last month and I always feel confident that she is in good hands when I leave after a visit.

The caretakers at Alper's are exceptional and have made the transition from our home to their's a smooth transition.
Our family is appreciative of their sensitivity and kindness.

Great facility!

I had a wonderful interview with Alper. He has created a very beautiful home. Unfortunately I think my mom needs a larger facility with more interaction with others her own age. She needs activities that keep her brain active and engaged, Alper's is highly recommended for anyone who needs peace and quiet. Plus they work with budgets and are very conscientious of costs.

Fabulous Home!!!!

I could not have found a more perfect home for my Grandma. Alper, Nurten, and John are the nicest people you could hope for to care for your loved one. The home is beautiful, clean, and very updated. It makes me so happy knowing my Grandma loves it there. They gave her such a warm welcome, i truly feel we gained three new family members. Thanks To A Place For Mom, we hit the jackpot finding Alper's Care Home.