Mirabel by the Sea III - Garden Grove, CA

friendly staff

The staff member that is usually there is a Filipino and he is all goody-goody, but my loved one says she does not like him, so I do not know what the problem is; if it is just her or if it is something else.

all goody goody

The staff member that is usually there is a guy and he is all goody-goody, but my loved one says she does not like him, so I do not know what the problem is; if it is just her or if it is something else. Maybe because he is so goody goody

A good place to interact with other people..

This is a great place for my dad. It's a good place to interact with other people without the facility being big. It's a smaller facility, which is what we were looking for. The staff has been very accommodating to his needs. For each residents, they do different things based on their likes and dislikes. They were so helpful in the moving process. I would definitely recommend the Mirabel by the sea.

Perfect place for dad's needs

Mirabel By the Sea is a great place for my dad. We were not looking for activities but just to have a smaller community with people around. The staff has been great and he likes it there. We drop by almost every day and we are welcomed and enjoy talking and visiting with the staff. They were helpful in recommending a doctor since we had to move him from all another county and keeping us informed of his daily progress. He looks good and is eating well.

We are located in Orange County, city if Garden Grove in a very convenient location close to Senior Center, hospitals, malls, shopping centers, freeways-22 and 405, 10 minutes from Disneyland and Knots Berry Farm, 15 minutes from beach. Our facility is on a cul de sac street, very quiet, a secure place, with lots of palm trees and flowers, big yard with swimming pool where we provide care and supervision for people with Alzheimer's or dementia disease.