Blessing's Home Care - Anaheim, CA

Highly satisfied

We carefully searched out care facilities for our aunt and after the search we chose Blessings because it was clean, quiet, the price was right, and the staff was loving.
She received excellent care at Blessings right up to the day she passed away.
We have happily recommended this facility to others because we were highly satisfied with the owner, the facility and the care given to our dear aunt.

Loving Care

My mother has been in Blessings Home Care for about nine months. I visited many places before I walked into this Board and Care facility. I knew immediately this was a place I would want to live and knew my mother would be comfortable here. It has met and exceeded all my expectations. The caregivers genuinely love the people they are serving. I visit my mom almost daily and see how well they care for each of the residents of this home. I am sure that it is only due to their excellent care that my mother is still alive and happy. She has told me repeatedly how good they are to her. I am very grateful that I can entrust the care of my mother to these wonderful caretakers.

We highly recommend Blessings Home Care and their staff

Blessings Home Care was recommended to us by a friend who had had a family member there for some time and was very satisfied with that experience.

I want to update on our own experience. Our mother is still on hospice seven months after arriving at Blessings, and receives wonderful, loving care. If it were not for the superior care, I doubt she would still be alive. We observe that all of the residents receive the same great care. There is always one and often two caregivers there at a time.

We are welcome and easily able to get in at any time. The home is cheerful and bright. Mom receives lots of visitors, and they all comment on the great place it is for her. They have had some great holiday celebrations. Rodica has even brought us meals when were were there at dinner time.

First off if we could give this place a zero star review we would.

Jezz were do I start...Our mother stayed there till she pass on. The owner Rodica first met us when we came. She told us that there would be around the clock care and that there were three caregivers that employed there, this was NOT TRUE. The problems i had for example, the front door to the home was locked, I would have to ring the door bell 2 to 3 times before anyone would answer the door, when I got inside I was met by a so called caregiver that DID NOT SPEAK ENGLISH the only person that spoke English was the owner Rodica BUT SHE WAS NEVER THERE!

Other lies , Rodica told us that she would have a plan of care for our mother, like for example a daily routine schedule, again this was just another lie.

This was the schedule they have for her. 1. Breakfast at 7am, 2. Sit and watch TV for 2 hours, 3. mid morning nap witch our mother never naped! 4. Lunch, 5. TV or Nap. 6. Dinner followed by more TV or early bed time. Out if all of the times my family or myself visited my mother did we ever see any exercise or out door activity. This was especially hard for us to see, when I confronted the owner Rodica, she said that she was getting exercise daily and only when she has visitors she doesn't exercise.... This again was NOT THE TRUTH

Over medicating my mother was another problem. My mom was prescribed tamazapam, I believe there were just giving it to her unnecessarily so they would not have to take her on walks and other activitys.

THEY DONT HAVE ENOUGH CAREGIVERS THERE there are were 6 people living there and only 1 to caregivers at a time.

DO NOT TAKE YOUR LOVED ONE TO THIS PLACE!!
AND PLEASE MAKE SUR TO CHECK OUT THESE CARE HOMES!!!

What a great place for Mom

Blessings Home Care was referred to us by a friend whose aunt had been there, and who was very satisfied. When we walked in, we could tell it was different from the other homes we had visited . . . spotless and clean, bright and cheery, neat and tidy, and the staff was pleasant and kind. We felt it was just where we wanted our mom to be.

Since then, our initial instincts have been validated. ALL the staff is very loving, gentle and kind. We enjoy going there. Our mom is bedridden, but they keep moving her and she has no bed sores. Their kindness extends to us as visitors as well.

I'm glad we kept looking. This is the best care our mom could receive. She is on hospice, but with the care at Blessings, she actually is getting stronger.