Very nice. Pricy.

Great Experience

We had an excellent experience with this care home. My mother in law was in hospice there for approximately 2 weeks in a private room. Although her stay was short, she received excellent care. The staff was kind and attentive, the home immaculate and Carol, the manager, was extremely responsive to any questions or concerns. Would highly recommend to anyone!

worth the money

The staff at Alott of Care were very friendly. It is worth the money. The care was just excellent. I think they did everything just the way I expected it to be done. The food was really good also. I really don't have any complaints about this facility!

Not Pleased With The Care

The facility is very nice and the room my loved one had was adequate. There were a couple of CNAs who were very good. They always posted a menu, and there was not a single time the meal reflected what was posted. There were no activities whatsoever. They did well at isolating and putting people in bed if they did not want to deal with them. The best thing I ever did was take him out of there. I was not pleased with the care that he got.

Lots of Attention

They seem to give the residents a lot of attention and spend a lot of time with them. There are currently only six (6) residents out of a maximum of 10, The place is spotless and the staff are very friendly to even me when i visit. There are only two caregivers, but they seem to be doing something with my mom all the time.

They do a fantastic job.

They do a fantastic job. They take care of my mom. She’s a little difficult sometimes. They feed her properly. She’d rather be home, but if she can’t be than this would be the place. They offer a pretty good variety of activities. It’s a good place. I don’t worry about my mom as much with her there.

More than Happy

My mother is totally happy there. I've had no problems. They've been nothing but helpful. My mother has diabetes and she has had a total turn around. The last place she was in she was getting insulin shots every day. At Alott of Care, they're watching here diet, feeding her the right food, and giving it to her in quanities she can handle so she's eating all her food. The hasn't had insulin in weeks. I love these people!

Give them a couple of months and they'll have her up and out of ben and running around the house. I would recommend them to anyone.

State licensed for 10 residents with experienced 24 hour awake caregivers.

Our home is located in a gated community with beautiful mountain views of Red Mountain. We are confident that you will feel comfortable with your loved one in our care and that they will be happy to call it home.

We want you to maintain your dignity with privacy and independence always a primary concern.