All Yours Assisted Living - Scottsdale, AZ

Not Great Place

I am very disappointed in Eugenia Nicula. My friend passed away last Sunday morning and she will not return my deposit of $500.00 or my $1,780.00 as he was their and I paid her starting on the 15th of each month and she was paid $3,600.00 a month and he left 2 weeks before the month we paid. She will not give me a copy of my contract which I'm still looking for. It's not about the money it's the principal. She said she needs the money! Really. WOW, I could not believe it. She is dodging my phone calls and wasn't home when I came to get his clothes, chair etc. This is no way to conduct a business!!! He went into the ER Saturday with a black heel, I have pictures of and the Nurse in the ER said it was a Pressure Ulcer which wasn't treated. She put tape around it. When he should of been given antibiotics! Also he had a UTI and wasn't treated with antibiotics until he got to the hospital. Both the Dr. and Nurse said they should of been treated. And she was calling me in the ER asking and worried about her $28,00 mattress pad!! Which he had diarrhea all the way up his back arriving at the ER! So they three it away. Obviously he wasn't changed at home. He was always dressed ok and shaven I will admit that. No one other than him was their for the whole year he was they so that says something. One lady came for a few days. They never did anything with him. I regret having him their. They are just worried abut making money!! Very Frustrating. And she talks way to much. I was their to visit my friend not her but she always was in your business and talking and talking!! So I'm talking to my Lawyer right now and reporting her.

I got along great with Eugenia but th...

I got along great with Eugenia but there is only one resident to interact with, who seemed pretty quiet. This home was very cozy though, and nice through and through. Just would prefer more active residents. It is so quiet there. I know my Mom would need more energetic people around her.

Our facility is conveniently located right off of 60th Street, in a quiet residential area with nearby parks, walking pathways and easy access to the home. You will find yourself in a warm, homelike atmosphere that will make you feel right at home. We provide healthy nourishing and satisfying meals, home-cooked/-made fresh everyday 3 times a day. Our facility is limited to a small number of persons so that our residents become part of the family and we are able to provide them with better care and give more attention to each individual.

Visitors are welcome at anytime but are left at the discretion of the resident. However, we ask visitors to visit during the day when no activities (I.e.meals, bedtime) have been scheduled so as not to disturb other residents. Special arrangements can be made with the manager so that loved ones can visit at their most convenient time.

We would love for you to comeby and visit us in person so we can show you around and meet our residents and staff, and learn more about us.We believe that you and/or your loved ones will feel right at home in our family and will be well taken care of by our staff.