We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Our facility is conveniently located right off of 60th Street, in a quiet residential area with nearby parks, walking pathways and easy access to the home. You will find yourself in a warm, homelike atmosphere that will make you feel right at home. We provide healthy nourishing and satisfying meals, home-cooked/-made fresh everyday 3 times a day. Our facility is limited to a small number of persons so that our residents become part of the family and we are able to provide them with better care and give more attention to each individual.
Visitors are welcome at anytime but are left at the discretion of the resident. However, we ask visitors to visit during the day when no activities (I.e.meals, bedtime) have been scheduled so as not to disturb other residents. Special arrangements can be made with the manager so that loved ones can visit at their most convenient time.
We would love for you to comeby and visit us in person so we can show you around and meet our residents and staff, and learn more about us.We believe that you and/or your loved ones will feel right at home in our family and will be well taken care of by our staff.