Bethesda at Maravilla - Scottsdale, AZ

Felt Like A Running Businness

When I stopped by the home for a tour I did not get a good feeling as we walked in. There is a family room with a TV but there was no lounge chairs for the residents and the TV was too small for a group. I felt they were not set up like a home and there was no warm feeling through out the home. I did not see any body out of the rooms or interacting. Although it was clean and the staff were nice and knowledgeable about the care, this was not the right fit for us. It felt like a business environment.

This Community Is Small But Very Good

This community is within a regular house with small number of residents. It is very clean in and out.. The community has limited activities like bingo and domino but Mom wishes more is available. The looks and smell great. The staff are all very respectful, caring and honor all my requests. Allison at A Place For Mom is absolutely amazing and she gave me plenty of options and time to make the right choice. Therefore I would recommend this community.

Bethesda provides a wide variety of services and activities. The expert staff provide 24 hours service and supervision. We provide assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing. Our homes are kept meticulously clean and laundry is done on a daily basis. Medications are monitored and administered by certified managers. Our certified caregivers engage the residents in daily activities and other activities according to doctors orders. Bethesda offers these and other services and recreations to provide residents with the most entertaining and stimulating stay while creating an atmosphere of comfort and security!