Aldridge Creek Terrace - A Merrill Gardens Community - Huntsville, AL

They are closing!!

We just got the devastating news that the Aldrige is closing! A place is a great place, with compassionate staff. It was like a dream come true so it makes me very sad to know they are closing. My grandmother received great care while she was there.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for reaching out to us. The owner of Aldridge Creek Terrace, CP Huntsville LLC, has decided to close the community. We have very much enjoyed managing this location, and we are happy to hear that your grandmother received great care while she was here.

Great Care

This is a nice community. A smaller community with great staff menbers who are caring and very patient. Other families would be happy here for there loved once are in great hands with the staff. It is very clean and taken care of on the inside and outside. We would recommend it for others.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for writing us this 5-star review! We are so pleased to hear that you recommend our community to others.

My Mother in Law Loves It Here

My mother is law loves it here. She has adjusted very well to it, and we are pleased. She stays busy with all the activities they have available. They have an excellent staff, they are caring for her very well. The only problem she has had is the meals, but they are working on it. The community is very well maintained. They have really provided me with a peace of mind knowing she is in good hands. She is being cared for well here and I would recommend this community.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for sharing that your mother in law loves living at Aldridge Creek Terrace. This is a wonderful review to receive.

Don't think twice about having a loved one here.

I am the sister of Sally G. - who has written the review posted last fall. Every single point that was made previously is still 100% accurate. I cannot imagine our Mother being anywhere else.

The entire staff (too many to mention by name) here continues to be Mom's "2nd family" - the care and concern shown to her is incredible. I cannot express the peace of mind that we all have as to her care. These people are truly 'angels' in every respect of the word. You get that feeling from the moment you walk into Aldridge Creek Terrace - Gina has a wonderful and cheerful demeanor - such a treasure!

Sally lives in the area and has been the primary decision-maker - finding this facility has been a godsend! The facility is always clean and comfortable for residents and visitors.

I live in AZ - which means I cannot visit on a regular basis - yet, when I do, the staff know me by name and couldn't make me feel more welcome. I am always asked if I would like to have lunch/dinner with the residents and have joined them on many occasions. I have joined the residents on some of their 'field trips' - and it has been a positive experience. Stephanie has the energy of three people and a personality that is a delight.

On my last trip, there was a severe weather situation - and even the staff that had left for the day, came back to help get all the residents into safety. I was totally impressed with their dedication. That shows strong leadership from the top.

Saying Thank You just doesn't seem to cover how we all feel about the staff here - and, as my sister stated, we have other facilities to compare to.

Very accommodating staff!

We would definitely recommend looking in to this place, they do a great job here! The facility itself is very nice looking, and very clean. The staff are all very friendly, and they really bend over backwards to accommodate you! We were really having trouble finding somewhere with a 2 bedroom/living room apartment, and what they did for us here was just install doors between 3 studio apartments to create that for us! I don't give out perfect scores lightly, but they definitely get a 5 out of 5 for the staff here!

Home....Gardens of Huntsville

Gardens of Huntsville is my mom's 3rd assisted living facility in 4 yrs. Her first place was nice but very expensive, she was eating away at her savings. 2nd place was a disaster
and had to move her after a month. I'd visited Gardens years ago when it was under a different name and company and wasn't impressed at all, so didn't think to check it out. I went
on line and was directed to Gardens and realized that the new manager used to work at mom's 1st place along with the activities director. The price was $1500 mo. less than the other and so much better. Mom fit in right away since she already knew Susie and Stephanie. The aides at Gardens are amazing, they are ANGELS. They always have a smile and are willing to help with anything. The way Gardens is set up, it feels like home, like the residents are just hanging out in their own living room every night. The food is good and plenty and family can join in for free.
There is a salon in-house and a visiting PA (?) visits once a week which means I don't have to take mom to the dr. and sit for hours waiting. There is a nurse on duty during the day and the receptionist is a sweetheart. Family is always welcome to join in any activities and there is a washer/dryer in/house for family's use. I let them wash the bedding and towels and I do mom's clothes. My mother is 97 yrs. old and she has simply come alive from the assisted living experience. It is so much better for the resident (as well as family) to live
in this environment instead of on their own. I haven't felt this much relief in years and hope that this will be mom's last stop.....with her "family".

Director was very nice and helpful. ...

Director was very nice and helpful. The Gardens of Huntsville is an assisted living community. I don't think Dad will be comfortable in a typical assisted living enviornment.

The Gardens of Huntsville provides more than just a place to live; it offers seniors the opportunity to make the most of their golden years. Here, we provide an enhanced senior living environment focused on active aging - an approach that aims to maximize the quality of life and well being of seniors while fulfilling their individual needs and promoting purposeful living. Our care options and life enrichment programs allow our residents to live to their greatest potential in communities that are ideal for sharing past experiences and making new memories with neighbors, friends and loved ones.
Our goal at The Gardens of Huntsville has been to fulfill for seniors what we all want each and every day - to be happy and healthy, to focus on family, friends, and fun, and to maintain a sense of independence. Our trained and caring staff is here to serve the diverse needs of our residents, offering personalized care and assistance with patience, kindness and, above all, compassion.