Alameda Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare - Perth Amboy, NJ

Alameda Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare - Perth Amboy, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • In-House Therapy Providers
  • 24 hour care
  • Short Term Rehab

Everyone has been very kind and helpful here at Alameda. All of my questions were answered.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for choosing Alameda, we appreciate your feedback.

Highly recommend this facility!

My moms stay at the Alameda Center was really amazing!!. The nurses and cnas are so kind and caring alway going out of the way for mom. The rehab staff is second to none! Got my mom back to where she needs to be to live safely by herself. The administration staff really cares for each resident and [name removed] is always available to talk about moms care he really is great! Thank you all

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for choosing Alameda, your review and recommendation mean the world to us.

Satisfied customer

My uncle is recovering from a hip replacement at Alameda, and I recently went to visit. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the facility, and the progress with therapy I i have seen my uncle make. If you are searching for a rehab facility in the area look no further :)

Naomi Landsberg

Ruth, we really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Alameda.

Great experience. Very clean facility and staff were very friendly to my mom.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Joseph for your review. We appreciate you choosing Alameda.

Family

My aunt and uncle are currently long term care residents in this facility. Alameda takes good care of them. They're happy and so am I.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Griselda for sharing. Your feedback and support mean the world to us here at Alameda.

Alameda is the best place

This place is absolutely amazing! I have been here a few times a week for the past few months and I am wowed every time. Starting from the admin [name removed] and moving down to all the staff they are so friendly all of them. The facility is so clean and smells really good as well. Highly recommend to all!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We really appreciate the kindness and support.

Alameda is such a warm and caring facility to bring your love one.
From the moment I walked into facility you could feel the home like atmosphere.
The most important thing was there was no smell.
As my family and I toured the facility it was clean.
The staff greet us with a smile. Those are qualities you look for when looking to place your family member.
My aunt is in the facility and the Therapy Department is GRAND, they are working so well with my Aunt. We looking forward to her coming home soon.

Naomi Landsberg

Rose, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We do our best to ensure each and every one of our residents receive the experience they deserve here at Alameda. Thank you for choosing Alameda Center.

Recommended

Really amazing rehab place. Beautiful facility , always clean and great staff... I am really impressed.. [Name removed] the administrator is really Special and is always available to help whenever needed.. the food is really delicious and is making my grandmothers stay feel like home. We highly recommend alameda center

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Steve for your review and recommendation to Alameda Center. We truly appreciate your support here.

Great place

Amazing facility!
Admin is a really cool guy
Always willing to help and really good looking!!
My aunt was so well taken care of

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Fred, we really appreciate the feedback here at Alameda Center.

Recommended

Amazing rehab facility. Food is delicious and amazing rehab team.. highly recommended. Always clean and amazing atmosphere... new ownership have done an amazing job here

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Stan for your review and recommendation.

Great care for Mom!

Staff is really friendly and caring!! I placed my mom here from the hospital a few days ago and we've been so happy! [Name removed] the concierge is so amazing and helpful! I would recommend this place to everyone I know. And the food is great!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Alameda Center.

The cna staff is not full and always fall short!! Everyone is friendly but seem to forget simple routines for residents. The cleanliness is a failure for many reasons and the whole building has poor air quality.

Naomi Landsberg

Melissa, we feel terrible you didn't receive the experience you most definitely deserve. Please reach out so we can improve. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Friendly, home like environment. Lively music and programs going on. Smiles, and happy greetings. I'd give a thumbs up!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Susan for your review! We really appreciate the feedback at Alameda!

Review of Alameda Center

My stay here has been heaven from the moment we arrived. We were treated with the most respect. They are like gods and angels. Management is really doing a great job. The place is clean. Food is great. Everything is just wonderful. It was like being in Paradise!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Thomas for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here at Alameda.

Review of Alameda Center

Beautiful place... excellent nurse staff

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback here at Alameda.

An integral part of the Perth Amboy community for decades, Alameda Center is a community-based facility that serves the area’s diverse skilled nursing and subacute needs with distinction.
At Alameda Center we want our patients to have the comforting sense of feeling at home regardless of how long their stay with us may be. Our beautiful, state-of-the-art building is a nurturing home-inspired setting where our kind and professional staff is passionate about fulfilling the physical, medical, social, and cultural needs of each patient.
Our specialized rehab programs are outcome-oriented, with the goal of optimizing each patient’s level of physical function as quickly and safely as possible Our expert staff works closely with hospitals and other providers to ensure seamless transitions and collaborative care. We are committed to reducing avoidable and unnecessary re-hospitalizations.
We have instituted various protocols to assure that our patients and residents receive the medical care they deserve at all times. Our on-site Advance Practice Nurse closely monitors residents, as well as lab and x-ray results, in conjunction with our attending MD, and we offer physician directed telemedicine for after hours management of our residents.
Alameda Center is affiliated with a number of nursing schools that have chosen our facility because it offers an excellent academic environment.