My wife and I have two relatives residing at Aging Gracefully for over a year. Mary and Jim (the owners ) not only provide a professional service, it is a warm and caring environment that is as close to the patients home as possible. The patients treatment is as close to a one on one service also.
I would highly recommend Aging Gracefully assisted living to any family with aging relatives.

I have been a Geriatric Nurse Practitioner since 2004. Prior to that my nursing experience has been in nursing homes, hospitals, Public Health, and education in the midwest (ND & MN). We moved to Phoenix in 2007. For the past two years I have had up to eighty patients under my care in group homes and Assisted Living Facilities. I wanted to start my own business and finally became licensed for assisted living manager in February 2013. My husband and I manage and operate the group home and are able to handle all levels of care. We are licensed for 10 patients; have 5 semi-private rooms. The master bedroom is perfect for a couple with their own private bathroom. The home is all on one level. The backyard is fenced in, private, shaded, with fruit trees and a large patio.