Nice Home!!

I have no complaints about how my tour went of this home for my loved one. I would have to say that the experience was pleasant and the staff where professional during our visit. They had nice amenities available to all of the residents and the property was clean. I would recommend it to anyone interested.

The Agape Home at Blueberry Fields wa...

The Agape Home at Blueberry Fields was where my father spent last few weeks. The staff was very friendly and caring.You could contact them anytime you had a question or if your loved one had a question or concern. My father made the comment that it was the best move I could have made for him. I would'nt hesitate to recommend Agape Homes to anyone. In fact I already have.

Our mission is to minister God's agape love to every resident. This agape love is an unconditional and giving love. Since its establishment in 1989, the Agape Home has been dedicated to serving the physical, social, and spiritual needs of older adults. You will experience excellence in loving care and warm companionship in your new home. At this peaceful, quiet, country setting you will receive loving assistance, delicious meals, and participate in life-enriching activities.