Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation - New Haven, CT

Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation - New Haven, CT has yet not published prices.

• Free Nourishment Stations
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • Female & Male Residents
  • Respite care available

Beware

Horrible place. Do not put your loved ones here if you have other options! I’ve delt with years of issues . My mother recently passed while in the hospital and not one person contacted me after!! Even when we went to collect her belongings afterwards, they didn’t have a cart or something available to assist us in making the process easier! Incredible. My biggest sorrow is this is were she lived before she passed!

Naomi Landsberg

Peggy, first off we wish you our deepest condolences on your mother. If no one reached out to you it was a terrible oversight and we apologize. We truly feel as though each and every one of our residents are family. Please reach out if we can help you in any way. Due to HIPAA we cannot disclose any personal information online. Thank you for understanding.

I recently was discharged after staying at Advanced Center for almost a month, I had a great experience with this facility. The nursing staff was top notch, I cannot say enough about them. Therapy staff was awesome and got me strong to go home. Dietary dept. was great and food quality was exceptional! My overall experience was beyond expectations and would definitely return or refer someone for short term rehab. Many thanks to all staff on every level, I really felt they cared about me and my needs.

Naomi Landsberg

Douglas, we really appreciate you sharing your experience here. Thank you for choosing Advanced.

The Truth!

It has been said and or written that " Understanding the needs and concerns of a variety of people associated with your facility is an essential part of being an administrator". This describes the administrator of Advanced. He listens and thinks. He is also thoroughly bilingual.

The director of nursing is an outstanding person. She always values feedback from the patients and staff.

The majority of the LPN's + CNA's are great. Most treat you like a family member.
There are a few that are unkind.
In my opinion one nurse,who works in the morning on S-3, is unkind.
Also one CNA,who works in the afternoon on D-2 and could be a union rep., is also unkind.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you John for the feedback. Please reach out to us personally so we can improve your experience. Thank you for choosing Advanced.

Great Rehab Experience

I have been a resident at Advanced Center for Nursing for almost 3 weeks and thanks to all staff, I am ready to go home.
Nursing was great, they were on time with my medication and made me feel that that they truly wanted to care for me. The Therapy crew are Outstanding! I wouldn’t ask for any other therapy staff, other than the Advanced staff. The Social Work Department were available to answer any questions I had at all times. The Dietary Department followed up at most times, but I have to say there should be more menu choices. The Recreation staff kept me entertained with activities, filled with fun! I would like to recognize staff members [name removed], [name removed], and [name removed].
I would definitely return for short term rehab if needed and will recommend friends and family as I have been treated very well my entire stay. Love you guys!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for choosing Advanced. Your feedback is deeply appreciated.

Great Rehab

My overall experience has been good.I love the private room and it’s aesthetics. The nursing staff is great, [Name removed] & [Name removed]are very attentive.Therapy, social work, and recreation have been awesome to work with! Alot of programs here which made this place so much fun. [Name removed] & [Name removed] from recreation have gone above and beyond to keep me motivated and busy. I would return to Advanced Center if needed. I do have to say that I think that the food menu has to change,a lack of choices could affect anyone’s mood.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Shaniqua for sharing your experience with us here at Advanced. Please reach out so we can accommodate your needs. Thank you!

Great Care

I have been a Resident here for over a month at Advanced Center for Nursing, my overall experience has exceeded my expectations! The nursing staff has been great on all shifts, the Therapy staff is excellent and has gotten me stronger, and the Social Work staff has been extremely helpful to me, making sure I will have a safe discharge home. The Dietary staff has been good, but I would like extra portions. The Recreation staff has been great, there are so many activities that I have participated in while I’ve been here. Although it is an older building, it is extremely clean. My overall experience at Advanced Center for Nursing has been excellent and I would definitely return and would recommend friends and family to this facility!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Brian for your review and recommendation. We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us here at Advanced Center.

Great Experience

Judah Gutwein

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback and praise!
We really appreciate it.

Great facility

Great facility & care,
Beautiful new Rehabilitation section staff here are one of a kind

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Michael for your kind review. We are so blessed to have such an amazing staff team here at Advanced Center. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

My experience at Advanced Nursing and Rehabilitation was exceptional. The Administration, the Nursing staff, the Resident AIDS, down to the Maintenance Crew were all extremely friendly. They exceeded my expectations in a tough time like this, with two broken legs they nursed me back to health not nonly physically, but emotionally too they were my cheering section so to speak. In a time like this it was certainly needed and well received. I would recommend advanced nursing to anyone who asked.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Advanced Center. We really appreciate it. We are so happy to helped you in this challenging time. Thank you for choosing Advanced Center.

Horrible

Horrible!! My mother has lived here for many years. Staff is so incredibly rude and unkind!! Especially the CNA’s!! Everyone needs to be retrained. I couldn’t even tell you how many problems we have had. I complain and nothing happens!! Just horrible!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Advanced Center we do our best to provide you and your loved one with the care and service you deserve. We sincerely apologize if you've had a negative experience of any sort. Your feedback is appreciated.

my stay at advanced center for rehab in new haven

The people that work at Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation, are so helpful and kind. They are there to help with anything you need and do it with a smile. I get all the help I need in several different areas.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Linda for your review. We are happy to assist you in any way here at Advanced Center. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation.

Thank You Advanced Rehab in New Haven, Connecticut

My feelings towards the staff at advanced center for nursing and rehabilitation, in new haven Connecticut, is that I was accepted with kindness and my stay has been exceptional. They have been very good to me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Burt for your wonderful review. Here at Advanced Center we do our best to ensure you of the very best experience. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation.

Review of Advanced Center For Nursing And Rehabilitation

Great place to be. Good Staff

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Carlos for your review. Here at Advanced Center it is our priority to ensure you of the care you deserve. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation.

My experience with Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehab was great

Service at advanced center for nursing and rehabilitation, from all workers, nurses and cna's, was very good. My stay here was almost enjoyable. My therapy group was excellent.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Advanced Center we do our best to ensure you of a wonderful experience. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation.

Review of Advanced Center

Attention to my problems (health) was fabulous! Received the care I needed and more. highly recommended

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Thomas for your review. We do our best to ensure you of the care and service you deserve here at Advanced Center. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Advanced Center

This is my 3rd time at this facility and I could say that the nurses are courteous and respectful as well and on time when you call them.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Joseph for your review. We are blessed to have a wonderful team of caring and compassionate staff members here at Advanced Center. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation.

Review of Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation - New Haven, CT

For the most part the staff is great. I give only 4 stars because I don’t like the food.
The TV stations and therapy is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Dariel for your review. Here at Advanced Center we do our best to accommodate every one of our patients. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Advanced center for nursing and rehab is a wonderful facility. I'm happy with the care here.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to ensure you of the care you deserve here at Advanced Center. We really appreciate your feedback.

Advanced Center for Rehab In New Haven, CT

Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation has helped me become more confident with my therapy progress and with myself in general. Thanks!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Leroy for your review. It is our priority to assist you in every way possible here at Advanced Center. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation.

Advanced Center For Nursing was good

I was happy with the care. They helped me with my cancer treatment and now I can go home. The staff was very nice to me and my case manager from the community. If I had to come back for rehab, I would come here.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you William for your review. Here at Advanced Center it is our priority to ensure you of the care you deserve. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation.

Advanced Center For Nursing in New Haven Earned My Vote!

The care at Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation has really gone up a notch and we have nothing but compliments for their recent care of my Auntee for her rehab.
Best of luck to them on their new post-acute care unit opening up soon.
Looks great from what we saw!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Stephanie for your review. Here at Advanced Center we do our best to ensure your loved one of the care she deserves. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation.

Advanced Center For Nursing and Rehab in New Haven Got The Job Done

Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation in New Haven got the job done when I needed rehab from knee surgery. I wasn't crazy about the food (which is why I gave 4 stars and not 5), but that's not why I was there. If I wanted better food, I'd have gone home straight from the hospital and never have walked again!

This is a good place!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Tommy for your review. Here at Advanced Center we do our best to accommodate every one of our patients. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

We were very impressed with the Advanced Nursing Center and will be placing mom after knee replacement surgery for Rehab.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Dee for your review. Here at Advanced we do our best to ensure your loved one of the care she deserves. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation.

Great Experience

From the moment we entered the facility we were welcomed and greeted by staff,
The medical team had awaited our family member and were polite and professional,
As days went out we already saw the progress from the physical therapy to the care takers giving the best care possible,
It's in the new haven area and so close to the hospital which made it easy for family to
Visit

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Michael for your review. We are so blessed to have a group of exceptionally caring and compassionate staff members who do their best to accommodate you. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation.

THE ADVANCED CENTER FOR NURSING AND REHABILITATION IS COMMITTED TO UPHOLDING A HIGHER STANDARD IN CARE.

We are proud to provide warm, compassionate short-term rehabilitation and nursing care to members of the New Haven community and surrounding areas.

Under new ownership, we have created a rehabilitation environment designed to enable patients to enjoy a comfortable first class experience while receiving the highest level of care. We are centrally located between Yale New Haven Hospital, York Street and Saint Raphael Campus.

Our team is committed to remaining at the forefront of best practices. By embracing change, renovating our community and expanding our rehabilitation programs, we strive to serve you better.

As part of our continuum of care, the Goodwin-Levine Adult Day Health Centers of New Haven and Woodbridge cater to over 150 clients per day. These clients receive round trip transportation as well as transportation to medical appointments. As medical model day center, medical management, nutrition, therapy, counseling and other medical services are available on site. Activities and socialization both on site and out in the community serve to allow our clients the independence they expect.