Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation - New Haven, CT

Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation - New Haven, CT has yet not published prices.

• Free Nourishment Stations
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • Female & Male Residents
  • Respite care available

my stay at advanced center for rehab in new haven

The people that work at Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation, are so helpful and kind. They are there to help with anything you need and do it with a smile. I get all the help I need in several different areas.

Thank You Advanced Rehab in New Haven, Connecticut

My feelings towards the staff at advanced center for nursing and rehabilitation, in new haven Connecticut, is that I was accepted with kindness and my stay has been exceptional. They have been very good to me.

Review of Advanced Center For Nursing And Rehabilitation

Great place to be. Good Staff

My experience with Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehab was great

Service at advanced center for nursing and rehabilitation, from all workers, nurses and cna's, was very good. My stay here was almost enjoyable. My therapy group was excellent.

Review of Advanced Center

Attention to my problems (health) was fabulous! Received the care I needed and more. highly recommended

Review of Advanced Center

This is my 3rd time at this facility and I could say that the nurses are courteous and respectful as well and on time when you call them.

Review of Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation - New Haven, CT

For the most part the staff is great. I give only 4 stars because I don’t like the food.
The TV stations and therapy is good.

Advanced center for nursing and rehab is a wonderful facility. I'm happy with the care here.

Advanced Center for Rehab In New Haven, CT

Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation has helped me become more confident with my therapy progress and with myself in general. Thanks!

Advanced Center For Nursing was good

I was happy with the care. They helped me with my cancer treatment and now I can go home. The staff was very nice to me and my case manager from the community. If I had to come back for rehab, I would come here.

Advanced Center For Nursing in New Haven Earned My Vote!

The care at Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation has really gone up a notch and we have nothing but compliments for their recent care of my Auntee for her rehab.
Best of luck to them on their new post-acute care unit opening up soon.
Looks great from what we saw!

Advanced Center For Nursing and Rehab in New Haven Got The Job Done

Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation in New Haven got the job done when I needed rehab from knee surgery. I wasn't crazy about the food (which is why I gave 4 stars and not 5), but that's not why I was there. If I wanted better food, I'd have gone home straight from the hospital and never have walked again!

This is a good place!

We were very impressed with the Advanced Nursing Center and will be placing mom after knee replacement surgery for Rehab.

Great Experience

From the moment we entered the facility we were welcomed and greeted by staff,
The medical team had awaited our family member and were polite and professional,
As days went out we already saw the progress from the physical therapy to the care takers giving the best care possible,
It's in the new haven area and so close to the hospital which made it easy for family to
Visit

THE ADVANCED CENTER FOR NURSING AND REHABILITATION IS COMMITTED TO UPHOLDING A HIGHER STANDARD IN CARE.

We are proud to provide warm, compassionate short-term rehabilitation and nursing care to members of the New Haven community and surrounding areas.

Under new ownership, we have created a rehabilitation environment designed to enable patients to enjoy a comfortable first class experience while receiving the highest level of care. We are centrally located between Yale New Haven Hospital, York Street and Saint Raphael Campus.

Our team is committed to remaining at the forefront of best practices. By embracing change, renovating our community and expanding our rehabilitation programs, we strive to serve you better.

As part of our continuum of care, the Goodwin-Levine Adult Day Health Centers of New Haven and Woodbridge cater to over 150 clients per day. These clients receive round trip transportation as well as transportation to medical appointments. As medical model day center, medical management, nutrition, therapy, counseling and other medical services are available on site. Activities and socialization both on site and out in the community serve to allow our clients the independence they expect.