Accel at Crystal Park - Oklahoma City, OK

Accel at Crystal Park - Oklahoma City, OK has yet not published prices.

Outstanding place!!

Stone Gate Senior Living

Thank you so much for providing us with your feedback!

love the staff
Lovely facilty

Stone Gate Senior Living

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us; we appreciate your kind words!

love the staff
Lovely facilty

Stone Gate Senior Living

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback; we appreciate your kind words!

My whole family loved this place.. we will return when I need more care!!

Stone Gate Senior Living

Hi Thomas, Thank you so much for your kind words; we appreciate you sharing your experience with us!

The first day was a little crazy until her meds came and staff got used to my mom.. but then everything went well.. she was in and out in 2 weeks..

Stone Gate Senior Living

Hi Mary, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate you providing your feedback to us.

Wonderful care.. best therapy.. my dad loved it here.. did not want to leave!!

Stone Gate Senior Living

Hi Carol, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Staff gave a personal touch and really cared, therapy is the best ever.. I fully recommend this facility to others.. loved it.. my dad did not want to leave here..

Stone Gate Senior Living

Hell Carol, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. The staff here at Accel at Crystal Park appreciates your kinds words!

Wonderful staff.. beautiful facility!!

Stone Gate Senior Living

Hello, Thank you for your kinds words!

Disheartened by Experience

I would not recommend this facility to anyone. My 90 year old father was here for a hip fracture. We visited the facility before admitting him and it looked very nice and clean; however, looks can be deceiving. He missed important medications that contributed to a state of dilusion. When we asked at the front desk for his regular medication, they said they were waiting on the pharmacy, but it was more than 24 hours later that medications were brought in. He also laid in urine soaked sheets for many hours despite calls to the staff to change the bedding. Staff was not friendly or transparent with care. The PA was condescending and the entire staff made the family feel like my father was an inconvenience for them. They also indicated that they were very short-staffed. If that is the case, then I would recommend not taking in more patients that cannot be properly cared for. My father was in a lot of pain and has never been in the hospital before in his life so the experience was traumatic for him. We have not decided whether to write a letter to the administration yet. The experience was disheartening and I hope others in this situation read this before deciding to trust this facility and staff for the care of a loved one.

Stone Gate Senior Living

Hello, we truly apologize for your unsatisfactory experience at Accel at Crystal Park. We strive to consistently deliver quality care to all residents. Please contact our Facility Administrator Julie Kuiper at our main number to discuss your concerns further or let us know if you would like us to contact you directly.

My honest review

This place is unsatisfactory! My mom spent 2 weeks here recently and the entire nursing staff is horrible! Her blood sugar level was 351 and it took the nurse 2 hours to come back with the shot of insulin. She had nurses saying they'd be right back and they never showed up the rest of the shift. She would hit her call light button and no one would ever come. This was happening during the entire two-week stay. She was cold last night so she had her call Button and ask for blanket. The nurse never came back with one and they would not answer the call button the rest of the night. This was constantly occuring. Food is okay sometimes good sometimes bad. The rehabilitational staff is excellent. Also I'm not sure if it is worth all the neglect she received and every other need that she had. I would not recommend this place to anyone especially a loved one! Still undecided if i want to send a letter to the board of directors.

Stone Gate Senior Living

Hi Scott, we truly apologize for your unsatisfactory experience at Accel at Crystal Park. We strive to consistently deliver quality care to all residents. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please contact our Facility administrator Julie Kuiper at our facility phone number or let us know if you would like us to contact you directly.

This facility is mean to patients

This facility and staff are not caring and mean to patients. My aunt 96 years old was left in bed with urine for over 12 hours with the nurse call button where she could not reach it. This occurred on more than one occasion.
They missed her Dr appointment.
The staff is not punctual about returning phone calls.
She actually had to be admitted to the hospital from here.
Would not recommend this facility for your loved one.

Stone Gate Senior Living

Hi Ms. Talley, we truly apologize for your unsatisfactory experience at Accel at Crystal Park. We strive to consistently deliver quality care to all residents. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please contact our Facility administrator Julie Kuiper at [removed] or let us know if you would like us to contact you directly.

Nice people but pay attention to the care your loved ones get.

Poor

Did not go well. Rehab is good other staff and daily care poor. Poor management and staff.