SYNERGY HomeCare of Edmond - Edmond, OK

SYNERGY HomeCare of Edmond - Edmond, OK has yet not published prices.

I'd hire again

We hired Synergy Home Care of Edmond on a short term basis. My Dad came home from the hospital on hospice and we needed care for him at night. Synergy has employees to help in a variety of care. I was pleased with the care of 2 of the 3 employees provided by Synergy. The third employee was nice, just better suited for another situation. Once determined what type of care and initiative was needed for my Dad, Synergy scheduled the appropriate employees. I stress that you, as an employer, need to express your expectations of care so Synergy can send the right person. One detail I would change is the formal assessment; it was too long for my situation. My Dad's condition was my only concern and I didn't want to spend time assessing future needs Synergy can help with. An aspect I appreciated was that Synergy was able to send an employee the day I called them. It helped tremendously. Overall, I'd hire Synergy Home Care of Edmond again.

Everything Working Out Well with This Home Care

Everything is working out very well for my father since he started to receive home care services for the agency. He is improving, and doing very well. All is well so far for my family with this home care agency. We are satisfied overall.

Mom is Well with This Home Care

My mother is doing very well since she started to receive home care services from this agency. It has been a really good experience, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. The care giver my mother has been very good. I know she is safe, and in good hands with her. I have already recommended this home care agency to my friends. Everything is working out well, this is a good home care agency.

Pleased with This Home Care, But it Is Expensive

We had a good experience with this home care agency. I will say it is an expensive agency, but it is worth it. They did provide us with good help, and I was pleased with all they did for us. I enjoy the fact they are willing to work with us, and I would recommend this home care agency.

Highly Recommended!!

Synergy HomeCare of Edmond has really great caregivers. At the moment the person that is helping my mother is providing great services. They help prepare healthy meals and make sure the portions are good. My mother likes them to assist her with re-organizing the house and watering the plants they do a great job. I would recommend this place, the caregivers are very friendly and they make sure my mother is safe.

Good service, overall

I thought Synergy HomeCare did a good job, overall. We used them briefly when my loved one needed to be watched while we were on vacation, and everything went very well.