Right At Home - Wichita, KS

Right At Home - Wichita, KS has yet not published prices.

Right at Home Wichita customizes our caregiver plans to meet specific independent living needs.Whether your loved one needs a little extra help around the house, daily medical assistance or just someone to check in with them throughout the week, Right at Home Wichita's in-home caregiver services could be the answer when it comes to independent living. Our caregivers provide extensive senior Care Services. But we tailor our plans around your loved one's specific needs through our Custom Care Plan and our custom caregiver matching process.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

well organized

They are very timely, well organized, and a very well run company.

I do wish that they would send the same people out for each trip. They send a different person out for each trip, and as such we need to go over some of the same things over and over again.

Good service overall

I haven't met any of the caregivers personally as this is something I helped set up for an out-of-state relative, but from what I've heard everything seems to be going well. My loved one has said that the caregivers are all very friendly and always willing to help her with whatever she needs. The only issue I've had is that I requested they send some information over to my loved one's long term insurance company and I had to stay on top of them for a few weeks before all the necessary paperwork was sent over.

Staff was very informative however th...

Staff was very informative however there were not enough employees in the local area to continue with this provider.