Right At Home - Wichita, KS

Right At Home - Wichita, KS has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

Avoid using this agency

RAH was recommended by our hospice. The nurses/CNAs that provided services were excellent. However, I was very disappointed three of my requests for assistance were not met because staff was not available to provide respite care. After calling on a Wednesday to request care for my mother the following Monday so I could attend a meeting and shop for groceries from 1:00-4:00, I had not heard from RAH. I called them on Monday morning re the status and was told they were still trying to find someone. At 1:01 I received a call informing me no one could be found. What's even worse: this was the third time RAH abandoned me. Two other times: "I'm sorry. We do not have anyone that can come." On one occasion, the nurse never showed up. A substitute came 5 hours later. Staff is supposed to use our home phone to check in, but she had a RAH administrator check her in 5-10 min. before she entered our home. He called and told me to look for her pulling in the driveway. I waited and waited and almost called back, thinking she was lost. When her shift was over, she did not use our phone but opted to go to her car and call the administrator to check her out.

Being a caregiver is a stressful experience, and RAH greatly increased the stress by not following through with their commitments. I would have given one star, but the workers who came provided wonderful care.

well organized

They are very timely, well organized, and a very well run company.

I do wish that they would send the same people out for each trip. They send a different person out for each trip, and as such we need to go over some of the same things over and over again.

Good service overall

I haven't met any of the caregivers personally as this is something I helped set up for an out-of-state relative, but from what I've heard everything seems to be going well. My loved one has said that the caregivers are all very friendly and always willing to help her with whatever she needs. The only issue I've had is that I requested they send some information over to my loved one's long term insurance company and I had to stay on top of them for a few weeks before all the necessary paperwork was sent over.

Staff was very informative however th...

Staff was very informative however there were not enough employees in the local area to continue with this provider.

Right at Home Wichita customizes our caregiver plans to meet specific independent living needs.Whether your loved one needs a little extra help around the house, daily medical assistance or just someone to check in with them throughout the week, Right at Home Wichita's in-home caregiver services could be the answer when it comes to independent living. Certified professionals provide everything from a quick check-in several times per week to more intensive services such as preparing meals, cleaning, and providing transportation to and from appointments, grocery stores and entertainment events.If you have a loved one in need of more intensive care, Right At Home also offers it. Dementia and Alzheimer's care are common services, and respite care is available if the primary caregiver simply needs a few hours off. Our caregivers provide extensive senior Care Services. But we tailor our plans around your loved one's specific needs through our Custom Care Plan and our custom caregiver matching process.